HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2010, 11:01 AM
Vermont
Joined Dec 2003
954 Posts
Discussion
Keeping fingers warm whenst shooting

Well its getting cold up in the north here and I'm trying to shoot some car dealerships and a bank. I have gloves with cut off fingers but when I was flying the other day my fingers went numb. I could only get one short flight out. I know they make a hood that goes over a transmitter but I get weired out by having that over my tx. Anyone happen to have any ideas? This is were FPV would be ideal, got to build/get a quad.
spacecase is offline Find More Posts by spacecase
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2010, 02:24 PM
Pile-it
United States, CA, Palmdale
Joined Nov 2007
1,736 Posts
Wear a pair of surgical latex gloves under your normal ones. They do a surprisngly good job of keeping your fingers warm while still giving you the dexterity of cut off ones. This is what I do when I fly slope and I'm cold.

Cheers
Alien_Tech is offline Find More Posts by Alien_Tech
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 07, 2010, 04:05 PM
Near Austin
Joined Dec 2001
5,417 Posts
Get a transmitter muff - Hobby King had one advertised this past weekend
CenTexFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CenTexFlyer