HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 31, 2014, 11:46 AM
Joined Jun 2006
42 Posts
Discussion
Rc guys agwagon

Hi Everyone, the rc guys agwagon (cropduster) has really caught my attention as I am looking for a relaxing/scale flying airplane. Looking for input/experiences with this plane as to the build process and flying of it.

Cheers
brrzee is offline Find More Posts by brrzee
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2014, 12:18 PM
Tree hopper
United States, TN, Dresden
Joined Sep 2013
2,663 Posts
I would also be interested in it.
gabe221 is offline Find More Posts by gabe221
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Titan from CTH
Old Yesterday, 06:26 AM
KRAZY KANUK
Joined Jul 2012
29 Posts
Fly's OK BUT the covering is horrible. The majority of the underside of my left wing came off on it's third flight.

On my RC Guys Decathlon, the plywood firewall completely de-laminated after about ten flights. Luckily for me it happened during the next start-up and I only damaged the cowl when the engine pulled loose from the firewall. The covering was also an issue on this airplane.
BAMDFISHER is offline Find More Posts by BAMDFISHER
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Tree hopper
United States, TN, Dresden
Joined Sep 2013
2,663 Posts
Thanks for the info.
gabe221 is offline Find More Posts by gabe221
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Titan from CTH
Old Today, 07:02 AM
WCB
NC
Joined Aug 2005
1,045 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMDFISHER View Post
Fly's OK BUT the covering is horrible. The majority of the underside of my left wing came off on it's third flight.

On my RC Guys Decathlon, the plywood firewall completely de-laminated after about ten flights. Luckily for me it happened during the next start-up and I only damaged the cowl when the engine pulled loose from the firewall. The covering was also an issue on this airplane.
The covering issue has kept me from buying their Pitts. A fellow modeler had the Decathlon and the covering started coming off on the first flight.
WCB is offline Find More Posts by WCB