Old Feb 04, 2016, 01:45 PM
Find More Posts by mw757
Canada, BC, Nanaimo
Joined Feb 2012
32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnzm View Post
Hi,

I have been researching this glider, and noticed in the radian thread someone posted an incredibly useful video with most of the mods that are actually talked about in this thread.

http://www.radiocarbonart.com/blog/

I was wondering if there is a good source for all of the mods for the pro, or one particular post that sums up all of the information. id like to learn as much as i can about it but reading a thousand page thread is a little rough
Try this....http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=14593
mw757 is online now Find More Posts by mw757
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2016, 09:54 PM
Find More Posts by MQ8C
San Diego Wingmasters
Joined May 2012
45 Posts
obonfa, I didn't see the pito tube in photos of your Tornado install. Did you connect it? What size battery are you using?
SamH
MQ8C is offline Find More Posts by MQ8C
Old Feb 05, 2016, 04:07 PM
Find More Posts by obonfa
Brazil, RS, Nova Bréscia
Joined Sep 2013
48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQ8C View Post
obonfa, I didn't see the pito tube in photos of your Tornado install. Did you connect it? What size battery are you using?
SamH
I disabled the airspeed in Tornado parameters, because I couldn't find a cool place for it, maybe install on a wing, but every time you have to disassemble the wings you will need to unplug the pitot tube.. I thought about some piece of tube to do a silicon tube join near the wings fit, and to not affect the aerodynamics I may to hollow the wing foam to extend the pitot away from propeller thrust, I'm not really intended to do this right now, and I decide go without it. Sincerely I do not feel miss it, and Tornado works pretty well.

Bettery is a 1300mah 3s in maiden flight that allowed me to fight 1 hour and 25 min, but fits also a 2200mah one for long distance flights or windy days.
obonfa is offline Find More Posts by obonfa