HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2014, 01:43 PM
Joined Mar 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
Disabiity R/C Pilots

Please copy and past this form when proposing a new forum, so that we can understand exactly what you want.

New Forum Suggestion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Name: Enabled Flyers

Category: "unsure"

Description: A form for R/C builders and flyers with physical disabilities and/or limitations to share ideas and how they overcome limitations . I have have one myself and still learned to fly Cessna's and become an FAA A&P. I need help adapting the TX and building a modern version of a R/C pilot chair or one that can be used by someone in a wheelchair. Thank you.

Justification: I think many people with physical limitations want to learn to fly R/C but, need ideas and options.
Brad426 is offline Find More Posts by Brad426
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2014, 10:47 AM
The "pro" in procrastination
Canada, ON, Kingston
Joined Mar 2004
2,895 Posts
I think this is a great idea. There's a thread up in the Builder's Workshop forum where folks are contributing ideas to do just such a conversion. I suspect if you add a post there linking to this forum request you'll get many more supporters. Good luck.

Steve
Steve85 is offline Find More Posts by Steve85