HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Frank Stickle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 03:14 PM
Centreville, VA
Joined Apr 2009
273 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Free Flight and Control Line Engines and Equipment

I have some free flight gear I'd like to sell.

Stels .049 in excellent shape and with only a few engine runs on it.

Aero / AME .049 also with little time on it.

Cambells' Custom Kits 1/2 A Maverick (complete kit)

Cambell's Custom Kits 1/2 A T-Bird (complete kit)

A bunch of props.

Some bladder tanks

Fuel tubing

A ton of motor mounts

Several Texas Timers fuel cut-off timers - never used and some in boxes with instructions

A New In Box K.S.B. Type IV cut-off timer

A new - unused K.S.B. Type IV cut-off timer without a box.

A Tatone D-T tick-off timer with instructions - used but in excellent working order.

A Tatone 1/2 A tick-off timer - New In Box

A Starline D-T timer - new and unused

A couple of other timers that I can't identify including one that looks custom made.

I don't really know what all of this is worth except perhaps, the motors and I'd love to sell all of it to one buyer. So if anyone is interested in this stuff, please contact me. I'm also open to any help and suggestions. My uncle was a free flight guy and control line flier and I ended up withis this stuff and a bunch of old engines including...

Bantam .19 in excellent shape with Wilco ignition coil (coil unused) (with wooden prop in excellent condition)

Ohlsson & Rice .23

Ohlsson & Rice .60

...and a bunch of other stuff I've yet to get through. I mainly fly RC and although I learned to fly contol line when I was 6 years old (1958) I no longer do so I will be selling all of this.
Frank Stickle is offline Find More Posts by Frank Stickle
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2012, 04:12 PM
UP ELEVATOR!!!! OOPS
Houston Tx.
Joined Jan 2006
92 Posts
Trader Rating: 119
I'm interested in the O&R 60 if the price is right.
I don't need it, but I had one in the 50s.
dhsmith1 is offline Find More Posts by dhsmith1
Old Dec 04, 2012, 12:12 AM
Joined Dec 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
If you have anything for free I will take it
Jotyler is offline Find More Posts by Jotyler