SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 03, 2014, 07:38 PM
Joined Apr 2014
21 Posts
Discussion
Questions about F22

Hey guys - I think I've finally decide on the Banana Hobby F-22 as my next plane. However I have a few important questions that I can't seem to find answer to on here or anywhere else. Was hoping some of you might be able to help out!

1. What are the dimensions for the battery? On the BH website they show 1 battery for it and it doesnt list dimensions, and its about 4x more than a similar one from HobbyKing.

2. What kind of connector should the battery have?

3. If I'm using a Turnigy 9XR radio, is there any additional module or anything like that I will need?

Link to plane:
http://www.bananahobby.com/5-ch-blit...arf.html#video

Any other thoughts about this plane are welcome. I picked it over the other two I was considering which was the RocHobby P51 Strega and the Freewing F35 w/ Vectoring. Mostly because I thought this plane would be a little easier to fly. I consider myself an intermediate pilot, and I'm not entirely sure im ready for the speed of the Strega or the Vectoring of the F35. This F22 seemed like a good compromise plus the F22 is my all time favorite jet.

Thanks in advance!
dklea7 is offline Find More Posts by dklea7
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2014, 07:41 PM
Y=C+I+G
United States, CA, Rosemead
Joined Jan 2012
7,790 Posts
best place to ask this is the EDF forum: http://www.rcgroups.com/aircraft-electric-jets-375/ - the F22 is not a warbird
should be a dedicated thread there.
cmdl is online now Find More Posts by cmdl