Quote:
Originally Posted by dragbikebam View Post
DAVE MINSON WANTS THIS SOFTWARE--NOW-- lol
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Feb 09, 2011, 11:38 AM
Tirol
Joined Jul 2009
1,106 Posts
When it comes to OFF TOPIC: TT-TOM just sent me THIS I soggied my pants laughing.
edi.winter is offline Find More Posts by edi.winter
Old Feb 09, 2011, 12:02 PM
Editor, RCCA
Joined Nov 2004
3,168 Posts
Yeah, like they would let a bunch of U3-Xs into a museum -- that's an expensive disaster waiting to happen.
Guidoracer is offline Find More Posts by Guidoracer
Old Feb 09, 2011, 05:26 PM
dammachines
United States, DC, Washington
Joined Feb 2004
1,376 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
DAVE MINSON WANTS THIS SOFTWARE--NOW-- lol
Pretty cool, but that thing cheats! It has those little wheels that allow it to move side to side for balancing. Got to steer to do the same thing on a bike.

I'm building up a system to put in my 1/5 scale on road bike since the weather won't let me outside to continue development work on the other bike. I also think I found one of the issues with the bike when running off road. I've already got telemetry data going back to my laptop and window that shows a lean angle gauge along with all the text data. Just picked up a USB video capture device so I can display the data next to real-time video footage. Should help me debug the problem.

Now I just need to figure out how to overlay the openGl text and graphic on the video capture window and save them both off to an .avi file. Never done any directX programming before so it's slow going...

Dave
dmincin is online now Find More Posts by dmincin