HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 10:41 AM
Seattle, WA - USA
Joined Sep 2003
3,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dand2k View Post
Uh, Nope
I believe it is from a vid game sequence.
Fun to watch though...

On a side note, our compatriot Daniel Holman flew and landed his 60" EF Extra (Edge?) with one wing (and there is a real video )

Mark
mark_q is online now Find More Posts by mark_q
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TBS Disco Gimbal Update
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 11:09 AM
aka JetMan Joe
Joined Feb 2010
2,601 Posts
They got me on that the first time I saw it too. There was a guy in a model show that did something like that and the special effects company got ahold of it and used it as a basis to promote themselves (I didn't know it was Holman, that makes it cooler ) . The landing scale gives them away if you look close. The bounce, etc. especially the grass is a real give away and if you turn off the sound it becomes obvious. It's pretty cool.

Joe
MCSGUY is offline Find More Posts by MCSGUY
Last edited by MCSGUY; Today at 11:15 AM.
Old Today, 11:25 AM
rgthd007 on YouTube
Canada, BC, Langley
Joined Mar 2010
436 Posts
The Big Hoax: Aircraft Loses Wing, Lands Safely (is not the best pilot ever) (2 min 36 sec)

Making-Of the Killa Thrill 'One Wing Landing' Viral Video (2 min 44 sec)
Oatmeal Savage is offline Find More Posts by Oatmeal Savage