New Products Flash Sale
Old May 01, 2015, 04:28 AM
Find More Posts by raiz0
Joined Jan 2015
7 Posts
Discussion
How long does it takes for HobbyKing to put tracking information ? (UK Warehouse)

Ok so I placed 3 orders in one day (because I couldn`t make it all in one due to heavy weight/size).
They all were shipped 6 hours after.
But I don`t have a tracking information , I contacted them 4 times already and they told me to wait as my parcel is sent and I should get it within 3 to 10 business days.

But how do I know its actually sent if I don`t have the tracking information ?? Been 24 hours since it has been shipped and I don`t have a tracking information.

Look how it looks for me
(Attached)

No tracking info even after 24 hours ..

It happened to anyone before ? As I ordered with them before and as soon as it changed to "Shipped" status I had my tracking instantly
raiz0 is offline Find More Posts by raiz0
to remove ads between posts