SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 28, 2006, 04:03 AM
We come in peace.
Canada, BC, Penticton
Joined Feb 2003
1,760 Posts
Rave
Thumbs up for AlleRC

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Bob at AlleRC over the last month and am very impressed with this vendor. Good pricing, fast shipping, honest and friendly service. What more could you ask for? If you haven't dealt with them yet I urge you to try them. It's a no brainer IMHO.

Ron
Synth is offline Find More Posts by Synth
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2006, 05:28 AM
Gravity is Winning.......
Jacksonville
Joined Jun 2003
194 Posts
I agree. I got a WARP 4 from ALLeRC a few months back that didn't have the mounting holes tapped. He made good on it instantly.
LiftVsGravity is offline Find More Posts by LiftVsGravity
Old Dec 03, 2006, 05:10 PM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,651 Posts
I just ordered some stuff from them...very fast shipping , got here 3 days before i thought it would get here...Dennis
Dennis Everett is online now Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old Dec 04, 2006, 12:55 PM
Newbie WW1 Flying Ace
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Mar 2004
524 Posts
AlleRC is usually the first place I look when buying stuff, specially small bits. Prices are good, stuff ships out fast, and even standard shipping takes only a couple days from AZ->CA. Highly recommended.
tww1fa is online now Find More Posts by tww1fa
Old Dec 04, 2006, 01:37 PM
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
13,654 Posts
I've always had nothing but the best service from them ... they are definitely on my 'A" list of Vendors!
Bajora is online now Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 04, 2006, 09:10 PM
Master ReKitter
San Diego,Ca, USA
Joined Aug 2000
2,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARNESJONR
I've always had nothing but the best service from them ... they are definitely on my 'A" list of Vendors!
+1 they are in my "A" list too, along with MEC, Heliproz, BT, ect ect
uglyplane is offline Find More Posts by uglyplane
Old Dec 05, 2006, 08:34 AM
closed
Gilbert AZ
Joined Jun 2001
9,323 Posts
Allerc rocks! I get my order the next day because they are local to me.
fly4fun is offline Find More Posts by fly4fun
Old Dec 06, 2006, 09:28 PM
Joined Aug 2005
286 Posts
Yes ! good, ,fast and great service for me too.
I am not local, i am from Canada but it's not a problem with ALLERC.
Great!
beaulac is offline Find More Posts by beaulac
Old Jan 10, 2008, 10:19 PM
Every flight is a maiden!
USA, CA, Fairfield
Joined Jul 2007
880 Posts
Boy! Things have changed since then!

I placed an order with them a few weeks ago, when it arrived some of the items were wrong. Called them and cleared up the misunderstanding. Then I sent back the wrong parts I received, but they waited until I sent back the wrong parts before they shipped the right ones that I had already paid for!

Disaster? No!

Inconvenient? Yes!

I think Allerc should have shipped my parts immediately instead of waiting for the wrong parts sent by their mistake to arrive back to them.

And to add insult to injury they never offered to pay for the shipping costs of the wrong items I had to send back. Which by the way where more expensive then the items I originally ordered.

Now, I do like Allerc, those Hyperion products are awesome! So, I ordered again and a couple weeks ago I placed an order!

Well, my shipment arrived today, crap! It's not even my order! It's someone else's!

I ordered parts to finish my Hyperion P-51 Mustang "Suzy" an aluminum case to carry my Heli, and a few odds and ends I need to finish some other projects.

WHAT I GOT.... was someone else's Slowstick, Propellers, and Stick Mounts! Crap!

Now, am I gonna have to wait until they get the slowstick back, before they ship the items that I ordered?

And now an order that was supposed to take about 5 days is gonna take 3-4 weeks like my last one to complete. This sucks!

I'm inclined to cancel my original order, demand a refund and ask how do you want me to ship this wrong order back, I'm not going to pay for it...

I wonder how p.o.ed the guy is who received my items that are worth a lot more then what he paid for...?

My point is ... something has changed at Allerc and not for the better...be wary!
johnm15141 is offline Find More Posts by johnm15141
Old Jan 11, 2008, 06:12 PM
Suspended Account
Upper U.S.
Joined Jan 2008
3,040 Posts
If there has been a change, that's a real tragedy for us!
Sisyphus is offline Find More Posts by Sisyphus
Old Jan 11, 2008, 06:31 PM
Lou
United States, VA, Waynesboro
Joined Dec 2005
5,484 Posts
I have always had good luck with AllERC, they have been very helpful and patient with me when I had issues with my 7i EOS charger and when I have had other questions.

I presently am not a happy camper though because of a 7 day shipping from AZ to VA. In all truthfullness, it is not AllERC's fault, entirely. My order was large enough for free shipping and that is what I took. Had I known that UPS was the shipper, I gladly would have paid for USPS to deliver.

If a company can't ship free offering 4 or so day service, then they probably should not offer free shipping. I don't spend several hundred dollars with someone so I can save 2 buck on shipping. I don't know whos' Slow Stick you got, but I am still waiting on my Slow Stick parts and a couple of 3s 2000 mha batteries.

They would do well to abandon UPS, that is about a worthless outfit if ever there was one. My package spent 2 days sitting in Illinois and is now on its way again to me with delivery on the 14 of Jan. 7/8 days from AZ to VA is unacceptable and since it is via UPS, well, I know good and well, the package will be damaged.

Not AllERCs fault, I should have assumed the worse and choose better, but this kind of free shipping don't cut the mustard! Better to pay for shipping and get it in a timly fashion and undamaged. Vendors should avoid UPS at all costs, even if it means giving up free shipping.

All that being said, I WILL continue to use AllERC, they are top notch and have treated me very well.
Lou is offline Find More Posts by Lou
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Lou; Jan 11, 2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old Jan 12, 2008, 12:16 PM
United States, AZ, Apache Junction
Joined Sep 2002
268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnm15141
Boy! Things have changed since then!

I placed an order with them a few weeks ago, when it arrived some of the items were wrong. Called them and cleared up the misunderstanding. Then I sent back the wrong parts I received, but they waited until I sent back the wrong parts before they shipped the right ones that I had already paid for!

Disaster? No!

Inconvenient? Yes!

I think Allerc should have shipped my parts immediately instead of waiting for the wrong parts sent by their mistake to arrive back to them.

And to add insult to injury they never offered to pay for the shipping costs of the wrong items I had to send back. Which by the way where more expensive then the items I originally ordered.

Now, I do like Allerc, those Hyperion products are awesome! So, I ordered again and a couple weeks ago I placed an order!

Well, my shipment arrived today, crap! It's not even my order! It's someone else's!

I ordered parts to finish my Hyperion P-51 Mustang "Suzy" an aluminum case to carry my Heli, and a few odds and ends I need to finish some other projects.

WHAT I GOT.... was someone else's Slowstick, Propellers, and Stick Mounts! Crap!

Now, am I gonna have to wait until they get the slowstick back, before they ship the items that I ordered?

And now an order that was supposed to take about 5 days is gonna take 3-4 weeks like my last one to complete. This sucks!

I'm inclined to cancel my original order, demand a refund and ask how do you want me to ship this wrong order back, I'm not going to pay for it...

I wonder how p.o.ed the guy is who received my items that are worth a lot more then what he paid for...?

My point is ... something has changed at Allerc and not for the better...be wary!
John:

I am not sure how you got someone else's package but we will always make it right. We will also be happy to reimburse you for the shipping return to us. I am sorry for your trouble and do apologize for the error. Mistakes are rare but they do happen.

I just spoke to Bob and he told me that your package was sent to a guy who lives only 6 miles from you and that you were going to arrange meeting with him to exchange the orders. If this is not the case or you have a problem with this, please let me know and we will work something else out.

Again, sorry for the error.
ALL e RC is online now Find More Posts by ALL e RC
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 12, 2008, 12:23 PM
United States, AZ, Apache Junction
Joined Sep 2002
268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieB
I have always had good luck with AllERC, they have been very helpful and patient with me when I had issues with my 7i EOS charger and when I have had other questions.

I presently am not a happy camper though because of a 7 day shipping from AZ to VA. In all truthfullness, it is not AllERC's fault, entirely. My order was large enough for free shipping and that is what I took. Had I known that UPS was the shipper, I gladly would have paid for USPS to deliver.

If a company can't ship free offering 4 or so day service, then they probably should not offer free shipping. I don't spend several hundred dollars with someone so I can save 2 buck on shipping. I don't know whos' Slow Stick you got, but I am still waiting on my Slow Stick parts and a couple of 3s 2000 mha batteries.

They would do well to abandon UPS, that is about a worthless outfit if ever there was one. My package spent 2 days sitting in Illinois and is now on its way again to me with delivery on the 14 of Jan. 7/8 days from AZ to VA is unacceptable and since it is via UPS, well, I know good and well, the package will be damaged.

Not AllERCs fault, I should have assumed the worse and choose better, but this kind of free shipping don't cut the mustard! Better to pay for shipping and get it in a timly fashion and undamaged. Vendors should avoid UPS at all costs, even if it means giving up free shipping.

All that being said, I WILL continue to use AllERC, they are top notch and have treated me very well.

Louis:

As we discussed last night, I will try to find some time to make it more clear during checkout what our policy is just in case someone hasn't read it in the order information page. But, I will paste it below for others to read who may want to know:

Shipping Charges:

Shipping charges are calculated on checkout and are determined from the following chart:

Domestic Shipping - Contiguous 48 States
Order Amount Shipping Cost
$0.01 - $9.99 $4.99 See note below
$10.00 - $49.99 $4.99 See note below
$50.00 - $99.99 $5.49 See note below
$100.00 - $199.9 $FREE See note below
$200.00 and over $FREE See note below

International Shipping and Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
Order Amount Shipping Cost
$0.01 - $9.99 $11.95 See note below
$10.00 - $49.99 $11.95 See note below
$50.00 - $99.99 $11.95 See note below
$100.00 - $199.9 $11.95 See note below
$200.00 and over $11.95 See note below

Please Note: When selecting the standard flat rate shipping option, we reserve the right to ship via the method/carrier of our choice. You will also have the option to choose other shipping methods during the checkout process at your discretion should you desire to expedite the delivery of your products.

Please Note (International Packages): On larger/heavier packages (over 3 pounds), the flat rate option will not appear for international buyers and the buyer must select one of the actual cost shipping methods available during checkout. We find that USPS Airmail and EMS seem to be mostly efficient and very cost effective.

As we also discussed last night, I will again apologize that you weren't expecting this shipping method especially since all your other orders were shipped using USPS.

For those of you reading this, as a general rule, when we ship packages that have selected the FREE SHIPPING method, we will ship all packages under 2 pounds via USPS and all those over 2 pounds will go UPS.

UPS takes 5 business days from AZ to any east coast city and that is where Louis had the problem with the method we selected.

Thank you Louis for your suggestions last night and I will try to get some changes implemented soon.
ALL e RC is online now Find More Posts by ALL e RC
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 12, 2008, 01:15 PM
Every flight is a maiden!
USA, CA, Fairfield
Joined Jul 2007
880 Posts
I offered to go pick up my shipment to make things easier. He's actually 40 miles away, but it may not matter, the number Bob gave me is not correct, it is some business in another city, I left a message but got no answer. I have not been able to reach the guy by phone to arrange a swap. So I'll probably have to drop the incorrect order in the mail after all.

My biggest concern was that I've made 2 orders and each one has been wrong in some way...

I like Allerc and I will order again but my expectations are low that it will be error free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL e RC
John:

I am not sure how you got someone else's package but we will always make it right. We will also be happy to reimburse you for the shipping return to us. I am sorry for your trouble and do apologize for the error. Mistakes are rare but they do happen.

I just spoke to Bob and he told me that your package was sent to a guy who lives only 6 miles from you and that you were going to arrange meeting with him to exchange the orders. If this is not the case or you have a problem with this, please let me know and we will work something else out.

Again, sorry for the error.
johnm15141 is offline Find More Posts by johnm15141
Old Jan 12, 2008, 06:33 PM
Lou
United States, VA, Waynesboro
Joined Dec 2005
5,484 Posts
Bob,

Thank you for posting, just so all are aware my issue is not with AllERC per se as it is with UPS taking 7 days for a 4 day trip. I did not 'noodle' long enough the sometime side effects of free shipping, in this case it is UPS and 7 days.

I can not fault AllERC for my oversite in not pondering this shipping method long enough. I am accustomed to 4 days UPS from AZ to VA and had that time frame in my little old mind and was expecting the package on Thursday of this week.

Maybe it was a sign from the Airgods that I should not be flying this weekend, what with burrowing two planes into the ground today. One from a broken flap and one from a spastic BEC that drowned my receiver in EMF glitches.

On the bright side, I get to order more parts from you Bob.
Lou is offline Find More Posts by Lou
RCG Plus Member