SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 28, 2006, 01:52 PM
South Eastern Virginia
Joined Feb 2006
88 Posts
Discussion
Reflex XTR Q's

I have a question about updating my Sim. I just bought Reflex today and I see that it is Version 5.01.0, I tried to update it, but the update won't reconize the file because it is looking for version 5.02.1.

I was also trying to install the Trex Se and had problems with that as well. I downloaded on some one had linked on here, I moved the file in to the Heli's files and it's there, but it won't work. I this because of the version I am running? Any help would be much appreiated. Thanks
Heli X is offline Find More Posts by Heli X
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2006, 05:49 PM
Joined Nov 2005
212 Posts
Updates

You will need to go to the website, download and install the updates in order..otherwise they will not update properly.

Ken
helo36 is offline Find More Posts by helo36
Old Mar 01, 2006, 07:37 PM
South Eastern Virginia
Joined Feb 2006
88 Posts
I went back to the site to see if there was another version in between the newest one and the one I have, BINGO! Found another vesion, downloaded it and now everything works right, well downloading models and updates anyways.

Anyone having problems with Windows XP freezing up? Only noticed it happening after a crash and the sim is resetting the model. It will freeze up every now and then. I think I am well beyond minimum requirements to run this sim. Any help will be much appreciated.
Old Mar 03, 2006, 04:14 PM
South Eastern Virginia
Joined Feb 2006
88 Posts
Anyone else having the freeze up problem. I just shuts down and resets my cpu. Can't quite figure out what it is. I have the scenery resolution cut back, but it doesn't seem to matter.