Canada, QC, Blainville
Joined Aug 2009
2,164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt blaisdell View Post
That did not work
Same issue
here is video
Down loading that gave me virus now I have crazy pop ups. guess this is not for me. I think ill send it back to dealer
its a no go and to much frustration

http://vid760.photobucket.com/albums...ps5f6a0e09.mp4
Matt, don't give up.

This is pretty basic computer stuff.

Unzip the files with winrar in a folder before you try to run or open a file from the compressed archive.
bakchos is online now Find More Posts by bakchos
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2014, 04:16 PM
Joined Sep 2005
8 Posts
Winar

got it I think. thank you guys for the help.

now I just need my gopro hear. until then ill keep u updated
matt blaisdell is offline Find More Posts by matt blaisdell
Last edited by matt blaisdell; Sep 16, 2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 05:22 PM
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Jan 2010
268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by start1959 View Post
I've looked at the YouTube videos and some show using the negative lead from the gimbal to the receiver .... one video from Joey P shows you don't have to use the negative (ground) wire.

Has anyone tried not using the negative wire from the Tarot? Does the operations still function?
I tried this ^^^^ and it never worked. Meaning not using a ground.. Joeys video is not correct.

this worked....

Dear Friend,

The pin to connect to Tarot is Black (R) Red (T) and White (C) while the red wire faced up when connected to AUX2 port of RX701 as shown in page 5 of the manual. Many thanks.

http://image.helipal.com/storm-drone...-manual-15.pdf

by HeliPal.com
Terrance Yuen

Brian
Saleen880549 is offline Find More Posts by Saleen880549
Old Yesterday, 04:46 AM
Joined May 2014
17 Posts
Hi guys. A while back I posted some questions about a vibration problem I have with my Tarot 2D. I still have some vibration. First I did a lot of changing/pitching with the Tarot 2D software. That helped but not enough. This was the best result I could get:
https://vimeo.com/m/97154561
The best way to see the vibrations is to watch it in full screen.

After this I balanced my props and even the brushless motors (as far as I could) but I still have minor vibrations in my footage. Do you guys have some suggestions? I think it's not the gimbal. When I give some throttle and I keep pushing my quadcopter down on the floor, I can feel the frame vibrating a bit. Is there a way to prevent the vibrations from getting into the gimbal? I just don't know what else I can do... Thanks in advance!!
16jeffrey is offline Find More Posts by 16jeffrey
Old Today, 06:00 PM
Noob
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Dec 2011
468 Posts
Aboot 20-27kph... Tarot did well.

Scott's Caravelle (3 min 21 sec)
Torque66 is offline Find More Posts by Torque66