Old Feb 10, 2013, 12:54 PM
Joined Feb 2013
15 Posts
Discussion
RC Product Search Engine: whichhobbystore.com

Hi Guys,

We are introducing a RC related product search engine at:

www.whichhobbystore.com

Aimed towards bringing an easy searching for RC related products, we just launched this website this week (its still an early release), so we are looking towards feedback from the community as in how we can improve the website and how can we make it the easiest way to search for all RC lovers.

We are in talks with various online stores in order to add their product feeds to the website, so more stores will be joining us very soon improving the reach of this project.

Shall keep you posted on this, and will be looking forward to hear from the community.

Looking forward.

- Team WHS
WhichHobbyStore is offline Find More Posts by WhichHobbyStore
Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:31 PM
Plane and Heli Abuser
United States, MO, St Louis
Joined Aug 2010
420 Posts
SPAM!!!!

This is BS, I searched for Spektrum and Mcpx and not once did HH showup. Funny that certain other vendors show up in every search.
Pilot in MO is offline Find More Posts by Pilot in MO
Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:40 PM
Joined Feb 2013
15 Posts
Hi Pilot in MO,

This is not a spam, as i mentioned in my introduction message, its an early stage launch and we are discussing with various online shops to include their product URLs into the search results. So we will keep adding more vendors as we make progress.

In the first stage we are adding only shops who are shipping their products worldwide, so that maximum users can be benefited with this search, then we will grow the reach to shops with restricted shipping capabilities.

We appreciate your response, and with time more and more products will start appearing in the search results.

Thanks for taking a look and getting back with your feedback!
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:07 PM
Owatonna MN 55060
Joined Sep 2005
1,849 Posts
Edited by request.
Gohmer is online now Find More Posts by Gohmer
Last edited by Gohmer; Feb 11, 2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:18 PM
Plane and Heli Abuser
United States, MO, St Louis
Joined Aug 2010
420 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhichHobbyStore View Post
Hi Pilot in MO,

This is not a spam, as i mentioned in my introduction message, its an early stage launch and we are discussing with various online shops to include their product URLs into the search results. So we will keep adding more vendors as we make progress.

In the first stage we are adding only shops who are shipping their products worldwide, so that maximum users can be benefited with this search, then we will grow the reach to shops with restricted shipping capabilities.

We appreciate your response, and with time more and more products will start appearing in the search results.

Thanks for taking a look and getting back with your feedback!
I'll make a bet with you.....tomorrow I'll still be here and you won't. Care to place a bet? See you, on the bye bye list.
Pilot in MO is offline Find More Posts by Pilot in MO
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:26 PM View Post
warbirdguyn951
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Group attack). Show it to me anyway.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:31 PM
Owatonna MN 55060
Joined Sep 2005
1,849 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCforithobbies View Post
Do your company and yourself a favor DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE FORUMs IN THIS SITE, PEOPLE HERE ARE TOTAL IDIOTS!!! all your gonna get is negative crap! been there done that.... You want your business to grow place a advertisement in a Fly Rc or other hobby related magazine its cheaper and reaches a wider market of folks who can afford to spend at your site.
Good to know your opinion of us bub. You get a top spot on my list.
Gohmer is online now Find More Posts by Gohmer
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:33 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Nov 2003
554 Posts
Thanks glad Im at the top
warbirdguyn951 is offline Find More Posts by warbirdguyn951
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 10, 2013, 09:48 PM
Joined Feb 2013
15 Posts
Thanks for your inputs everyone, wooshh, the temp. here got really high, really don't understand why, anyways, will stay away till things calm down in here and people start to think positively.

(Thanks Mods for moving this website to the correct category)