HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by WINDSHEAR II, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 09:41 AM
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
United States, SC
Joined Nov 2004
72 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Sold
Byron MiG-15 Kit

Hey guys,
This MiG kit is new, and it's a later version designed for retracts. Airframe specs are ~57" span, and a length of ~58". The kit hardware bags are still factory sealed, all the parts are there. Flawless FG fuse, free of stress-cracks and blemishes. If you want to sport-fly a big MiG-15, and you want to do it for less than two grand (and you don't want it made of foam)...this is it. It may not win you The Scale Masters, but you can get it airborne and gear up for less than a thousand bucks. Plan sheets and build manual, includes a Russian Red Star decal sheet. A scale jet, very simple to build. $435 shipped within the US. Financing available.

The accessory package is available to the buyer for $275 additional.
~New Robart 3-gear retracts (spring down) #710RS,
~New JR 500A airplane gyro,
~New BVM Smooth-Stop II package,
~Futaba RX and Robart pump.

I have nitro engines and equipment for this kit. Buy a combo and I'll throw in the documents needed to convert this kit to a Dynamax tractor setup. I would offer financing for entire package too. Thanks for looking!!
WINDSHEAR II is offline Find More Posts by WINDSHEAR II
Last edited by WINDSHEAR II; Nov 17, 2012 at 06:46 PM. Reason: MiG kit was sold...
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:39 AM
Joined Oct 2007
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Mig 15

I am also very interested. How do I get in touch with you? I don't need financing and am ready with paypal or whatever.
Please contact Don at deserthawk2@charter.net. Thanks!
Don Stewart is offline Find More Posts by Don Stewart
Last edited by Don Stewart; Oct 11, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 02:17 PM
Anything that gives me a High
Canada, BC, Richmond
Joined Jan 2010
1,509 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Good luck getting this one guys as this plane had been posted on rcuniverse & rcgroups by wind s with no sale, I tried to purchase it and paid in full but once it came to shipping he backed off the deal and gave a very sorry as excuse.

In short didn't honor the sale.
super kupfer is online now Find More Posts by super kupfer
Old Oct 28, 2012, 04:38 PM View Post
WINDSHEAR II
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while WINDSHEAR II edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 08:10 PM
Canada, BC, Richmond
Joined Jan 2010
1,509 Posts
How can I be lying when you had to refund the $$$ back to me, it's on your PayPal records, check it out.

Next time you sale something stand up for your words.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 12:12 AM
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
United States, SC
Joined Nov 2004
72 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by super kupfer View Post
How can I be lying when you had to refund the $$$ back to me, it's on your PayPal records, check it out.

Next time you sale something stand up for your words.
I did not "refund" anything back to you. I finally "cancelled" the transaction that was still pending, because of the double-digit days that had passed. You should really move on from this because this tantrum you're having is making you look SMALL. You're mad because you didn't get this MiG. Well it's your fault, you should have had the funds.

Get a few more transactions under your belt before advising me on how to handle mine. And learn how to spell the word "sell".
WINDSHEAR II is offline Find More Posts by WINDSHEAR II
Old Nov 01, 2012, 09:24 PM
Canada, BC, Richmond
Joined Jan 2010
1,509 Posts
Cool story
Old Nov 01, 2012, 09:42 PM View Post
WINDSHEAR II
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while WINDSHEAR II edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 04:22 PM
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
1,977 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Suggestion

Not to get in the middle or sound like a jerk, but if you close the ad, like most people that sell the item, he will not be able to post/reply to it.

Ralph

[QUOTE=WINDSHEAR II;23160756]
Quote:
Originally Posted by super kupfer View Post
Cool story[/QUOTE

Grow up. Stop posting to my ad like a kid. There is nothing here for you. THE MIG IS GONE. Get over it. Move on. You look bad dude.
CRCJA is offline Find More Posts by CRCJA
Old Nov 02, 2012, 06:41 PM View Post
WINDSHEAR II
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while WINDSHEAR II edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 04, 2012, 11:24 PM
WINDSHEAR II
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Flatulence). It is temporarily hidden while WINDSHEAR II edits it.
Old Nov 07, 2012, 12:09 PM
United States, FL, Palm Beach
Joined Oct 2008
84 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
OK Gents,

One thing I have to say about WINDSHEAR II is that I have purchased multiple items from him in the past including a BYRON F-20 and he is a straight up guy. I received the model in great condition and I couldn't ask for a better seller. Will continue to do business with him anytime.

Joe
socshooter is offline Find More Posts by socshooter
Old Nov 07, 2012, 01:20 PM
United States, MD, Frostburg
Joined Aug 2008
1,435 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
WINDSHEAR II has a great rep here and in the few exchanges I have had with him, I have always been pleased.

It is too bad that the mods are making him edit his postings.

You know Windshear II, you can edit all posts other put on a thread that you started...
4075aaron is offline Find More Posts by 4075aaron
Old Nov 07, 2012, 05:13 PM
Seale, AL
Joined Oct 2003
644 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
I've bought from WINDSHEAR II several times now,, will continue to do business with him. A honest and solid RCG member.
w,,
wmueller10 is offline Find More Posts by wmueller10
Old Nov 09, 2012, 06:27 PM
Canada, BC, Richmond
Joined Jan 2010
1,509 Posts
You may have had good experience but I didn't.

It's not cool when you try to purchase something, you pay for it and then the party tells you that shipping would cost too much and it's not worth it, I even tried to offer to pay for half of the shipping and he still wouldn't go for it (not that I had to).

Well, since it's the first time it happens to me on this site, let it be my only problem.

Cheers.

Lesson to learn: purchase only items that are posted on the classified, don't try to buy things behind the scenes, you never know what the outcome would be + there's no way of leaving positive or negative feedback in regards to experience.
Last edited by super kupfer; Nov 09, 2012 at 06:40 PM.