SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 01, 2012, 07:21 AM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,909 Posts
How does anyone know if Obama is an intelligent man? No one has seen his transcripts they are sealed. Are you saying he's intelligent because that's what they told you? He thought there were 57 states, and he can't make a coherent statement without a teleprompter. His last speach to the nation was a cut and paste job of all of his prior speeches. When the supreme court ruled in favor of one part of Arizona's immigration laws, he reacted like a 12 year old and threw a temper tantrum, refusing to uphold the federal end of the law. I don't think he's smart, I think he's a charming little pothead who got in office because people voted for his skin color and ignored what he was saying. Good thing I guess, since he's broken every campaign promise he's made except for causing energy prices to skyrocket and fundamentally transforming America (into a third world nation).

Anyway enjoy him while you've got him. Because come November this one hit wonder will be relegated to the bottom of the barrel surplanting Jimmy Carter as the country's worst president. It's going to take decades to undo the damage he's caused to the nation, assuming we can survive long enough to do it.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old Jul 01, 2012, 07:24 AM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
The exemptions don't last forever.
Yeah, and by the time the water is boiling the frog won't know what cooked him!
Big Foot 48 is offline Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Old Jul 01, 2012, 11:04 AM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60 View Post
How does anyone know if Obama is an intelligent man? No one has seen his transcripts they are sealed. Are you saying he's intelligent because that's what they told you? He thought there were 57 states, and he can't make a coherent statement without a teleprompter. His last speach to the nation was a cut and paste job of all of his prior speeches. When the supreme court ruled in favor of one part of Arizona's immigration laws, he reacted like a 12 year old and threw a temper tantrum, refusing to uphold the federal end of the law. I don't think he's smart, I think he's a charming little pothead who got in office because people voted for his skin color and ignored what he was saying. Good thing I guess, since he's broken every campaign promise he's made except for causing energy prices to skyrocket and fundamentally transforming America (into a third world nation).

Anyway enjoy him while you've got him. Because come November this one hit wonder will be relegated to the bottom of the barrel supplanting Jimmy Carter as the country's worst president. It's going to take decades to undo the damage he's caused to the nation, assuming we can survive long enough to do it.
================================================== ======
I agree with every thing you say except- and beg your pardon,

Jimmy the Worst ever. Wrong . Tied between GW and LBJ.

O will not be re-elected. Wrong. The majority like him including the Media and Google news. A hedge is there is a high probability of a major disaster between now and Nov that will shape public opinion. However during a disaster the public doesn't like change so that again favors Obama.

The majority has a strong dislike for Mormons . That alone is enough to get Obama elected. Blacks 1, Mormons 0 is the way the media plays it. Even the Europe polls indicate they much prefer Obama.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old Jul 01, 2012, 05:02 PM
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
In that case, why have the law in the first place? The exemptions don't last forever.
hmmm didn't they say the same thing about tax with holdings?
logan5 is online now Find More Posts by logan5