Jul 21, 2012, 09:22 PM
Fly Low, Fly 3d, Repair Often
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L6Amp View Post
Ok, so it looks like Bivens unloaded his trailer. Did anyone else bring any 3DHS planes?
Haha that's pretty funny.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2012, 09:24 PM
3DHS 'native'
I had a plane go in just like you mentioned and that was on dx7. Felt like the plane had a mind of its own.

As for the motor box I have no idea that would be a horton or km question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
DX6i and the only plane I have. 47" SHP

http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/47-Extra-...x_p_16075.html
Will that motor box be the same as V4? Because if not I do not have a plane at all.
Jul 21, 2012, 09:47 PM
Team Twisted!
It's the same motorbox skarface. Don't ask how i know
Jul 21, 2012, 09:53 PM
Fly low or fly home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
I had a plane go in just like you mentioned and that was on dx7. Felt like the plane had a mind of its own.

As for the motor box I have no idea that would be a horton or km question.
I know right it could have been me but I was doing them the all day, then all of a sudden it just went in, I am over it now but I did not even look at my plane yet just sitting there still.

I orderd a 2815-850 so now I am gonna take of my cowl and check things out. Also, I just put new landing gear on this plane and my first flight which was last night I had to dead stick the plane in, well now there is a crack on the brand new LG. nothin more happened to the LG in this last crash because it just tipped it nose and went in, this will be the first time I nosed a plane in like that, most of my crashes are wing tips and landing gear.
Jul 21, 2012, 09:55 PM
3DHS 'native'
I thought the omega 130 was on this plane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
I know right it could have been me but I was doing them the all day, then all of a sudden it just went in, I am over it now but I did not even look at my plane yet just sitting there still.

I orderd a 2815-850 so now I am gonna take of my cowl and check things out. Also, I just put new landing gear on this plane and my first flight which was last night I had to dead stick the plane in, well now there is a crack on the brand new LG. nothin more happened to the LG in this last crash because it just tipped it nose and went in, this will be the first time I nosed a plane in like that, most of my crashes are wing tips and landing gear.
Jul 21, 2012, 10:05 PM
Wingman II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie3D View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Losr9SIeQ98

Now that it's all broken in, fun time. 89" slick.
Nice!!!
Jul 21, 2012, 10:06 PM
My hovercraft is full of eels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bivens View Post
Had a lot of fun today! Good to get to fly with Wamsy, Jason, Sutherland, and SD! These regional events are so much fun...lots of Pwny rides!
Was fun. Glad I went. Very burnt now. Good to meet you and Jason. Congrats on the wheels from the raffle!

Filming planes on a 90 degree day in 80% humidity. Not fun... so I didn't shoot much video. Here's what I've got.

3DHS aircraft at Upper Cumberland RC Fly-In. 7-21-2012 (7 min 31 sec)
Last edited by SD One.; Jul 21, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
Jul 21, 2012, 10:21 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
The aeroworks edge I picked up a few months ago finally flew tonight! Its 104" too I'm thinking of putting it up for sale though to fund some other things. LPU of course though but I'm planning on taking to the bowling green big bird fun fly next weekend if anybody wants to take a look at it.
Jul 21, 2012, 10:27 PM
Wingman II
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugocraft View Post
The aeroworks edge I picked up a few months ago finally flew tonight! Its 104" too I'm thinking of putting it up for sale though to fund some other things. LPU of course though but I'm planning on taking to the bowling green big bird fun fly next weekend if anybody wants to take a look at it.
Diggity has a face!! Finally in a picture.
Jul 21, 2012, 10:43 PM
Aerobatic Fanatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD One. View Post
Was fun. Glad I went. Very burnt now. Good to meet you and Jason. Congrats on the wheels from the raffle!

Filming planes on a 90 degree day in 80% humidity. Not fun... so I didn't shoot much video. Here's what I've got.

http://youtu.be/WxDx0GnK3i8
Looks like fun and nice flying.

I heard Joe is going to Bowling Green KY Big Bird fun fly next weekend, so you comming too?
Jul 21, 2012, 10:44 PM
Fly low or fly home.
Quote:
I thought the omega 130 was on this plane?
It was but I can't use it it gets super hot.
Jul 21, 2012, 10:58 PM
Fly low or fly home.
So I bought a heat gun thursday night off amazon (the heat gun is still on a brown truck somewhere), well now I regret that.

So I have these lights on my fan I my room and I have a lamp in my room as a light because the fan lights are hot and just heat up the room.

So I was messing with my plane and I do have some spots where the covering it loose and rippled. So out of no where I picked up my plane and held it up to the light well it shrunk it but it smoked a little to. So I thought I better practice haha. So I grabed the 42".
Last edited by skarface; Jul 21, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
Jul 21, 2012, 11:04 PM
Fly low or fly home.

A tip for uploading pictures using tapatalk.

For people who are using tapatalk and don't know this, when you upload a picture from you phone or whatever your using. When you hit upload it says attach and then bunch of numbers and then attach again, but the pic goes in the middle of the text which most of all mine just did,which I don't like. If you upload then delete the text that says attach, some number then attach again, delete that text and then when you post your post the photo's will be in a row in a attachments box just like if you were uploading photo's from the computer.
Last edited by skarface; Jul 21, 2012 at 11:11 PM.
Jul 21, 2012, 11:09 PM
3DHS 'native'
Uhm bulb replacement FTW

A heat gun is a much better tool.
Jul 21, 2012, 11:13 PM
Fly low or fly home.
Quote:
Uhm bulb replacement FTW

A heat gun is a much better tool.
Haha I know a heat gun is better but that is some hillbilly stuff right there! hehe

Also my light bulbs do not screw in they are weird and just have two prongs and twist in, so the one you psoted wouldn,t work.

BTW I already do have a heat gun on the way.
Last edited by skarface; Jul 21, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Quick Reply