HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 06, 2014, 05:17 PM
Canada, BC, Castlegar
Joined May 2014
245 Posts
Discussion
V22 Osprey : Complete SCANS !

Gentlemen :

I have just completed the rescans of all of the bulkheads and profiles that I used to make my version of the V22 . These scans are of the 100% scale that I chose some years ago to yield a bird of some 63 1/2 inch wingspan . The scans can be scaled down to any amount using your printer . Note that the measurements for the fuselage bulkhead spacing is based upon the 100% scale !

Check out my blog for the details on this one and the CAUTIONS for using the pair of DATUM lines for the alignment and assembly of the fuselage .

Also please note that the wing drawings have disappeared over the years . I will have to remeasure the model and make up a drawing complete with the root and tip rib profiles and post them separately . This should be enough to chew on for now .

All comments and questions can be sent along to me and I will try to sort out any issues for you . Now I can start to build up some necessary Styrofoam blocks and ................

Regards to all : Rick
RickC_RCAV8R is offline Find More Posts by RickC_RCAV8R
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RIX V22 Osprey : Update
to remove ads between posts