SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 30, 2013, 04:34 PM
Canada, BC, Port Coquitlam
Joined Apr 2012
1,225 Posts
Time is running out for those who wish to join the Free Parts Promo. Post your videos now.
easyrider604 is offline Find More Posts by easyrider604
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 31, 2013, 06:10 PM
Joined Dec 2012
8 Posts
Another one, im totally new to helis

RC-Fever x Skyartec Wasp Nano CP - training with home made gear (4 min 13 sec)
gyuszi02 is offline Find More Posts by gyuszi02
Old Apr 03, 2013, 05:23 AM
MightyG
Joined Mar 2013
704 Posts
Got my free stuff today! Busy charging up all 5 of my batteries (which include the 3 new ones I just got) for a nice long session tomorrow morning!
MightyG is online now Find More Posts by MightyG
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More Fixed Wing Adventure
Old Apr 05, 2013, 02:27 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,035 Posts
Skyartec Flying Video Campaign

This is a fantastic Offer from Skyartec Factory. Remember RC-Fever is a Hong Kong based organization. If you are in the USA we urge you to purchase this great new Skyartec Helicopter from a USA Authorized Factory Distributor like us. We offer unparalleled, gold star customer service. Our cost on the Nano CP with Aluminum Case, deliveried in the USA, is the same cost or less after shipping from a Hong Kong Dealer (see the attached picture for shipping costs from Hong Kong.) We bench test and certify each helicopter we ship for a great buyer experience. Our 5 year reputation for customer support and assistance can be referenced by our hundreds of postings and reponses to questions in our various vendor and support forums here, on RCGroups.
You can still take advantage of the free parts promotion as this is Skyartec Factory sponsored.

Look for the new and exciting Nano CP Helicopter
Click here for more information

Great Indoor full CP Mini Helicopter with full Aerobatic and 3D Capable Flight Modes with full 7 Channel Programmable Transmitter and Aluminum Carrying Case
Check us out Now for great Pricing!
Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc-fever View Post

Full and more detail info at: http://events.rc-fever.com

Who can join?

Anyone owned a Skyartec WASP Nano CP Helicopter
Except China and Taiwan, you are welcome to join from any country!
If you are in China or Taiwan, please refer to the above link and check for the options.

It is NOT LIMITED to the purchase from RC-Fever.com only.

No matter where did you buy it, you can join!

If you still not own one yet, you may purchase the Skyartec Wasp Nano CP Helicopter from us.

How to join?

Upload the Skyartec WASP Nano CP Helicopter flying video to your youtube account.
The video must be more than 180 seconds
The youtube video title must contains:

"RC-Fever x Skyartec Wasp Nano CP"

e.g. "My RC-Fever x Skyartec Wasp Nano CP flying video at office"

Each user can only join this event once.

Once you upload the video and post to forum, let us know.
We will ship out the GIFTs within 14 days

Why I need to join?

Well, we (RC-Fever.com and Skartec.com) just want everybody loves flying, enjoy the flying, nothing else.

We think that the best way to rewards our user is asking them to share the flying video.

To let more people know about the flying, it's just fun, right?

As long as you post the video, we will ship the following items to you FREE of charge (exclude any duty and tax, if any in your own country).

You can get:

FREE Nano CP NANO-002 Tail Blade x 1 set
FREE Nano CP NANO-003 Tail Gear Box x 2 sets
FREE Nano CP NANO-014 Main Blade Holder x 1 set
FREE Nano CP NANO-015 Frame Connector x 1 set
FREE Nano CP NANO-017 Landing Gear x 2 sets
FREE Nano CP NANO-018 Main Blade x 1 set
FREE Nano CP NANO-023 Canopy x 1 set
FREE Nano CP NANO-026 Battery x 3 set
FREE Air Mail Registered Shipping to you, anywhere in the world.
The above items + shipping worth more than USD60!

How can I get the gift?

You must follow the above guidelines and submit your application here[/URL] on or before 2012-03-31

You can also post your video in this forum to share with everyone.

Please make sure to included:

Your FULL shipping address.
Your youtube URL.
Your Email address
Your mobile contact (for the shipment only)
Your Nano CP transmitter serial number. It should contain 8 characters, the way to find out your serial number.

When can I get the gift?

We will send out ALL the gifts within 14 days once your video is qualified.

So, please make sure your video (especially the title) is valid. We will send the package with Tracking number to you.

Normally USA takes 1-2 weeks for arrival, Brazil takes 2-3 weeks, other countries will varies. We shipped out the package from Hong Kong

Lastly...

Remember, all the gifts are FREE and sponsored by the Skyartec factory directly. Just be nice and wish all of you enjoy the flying.

^_^
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 05, 2013, 10:33 AM
MightyG
Joined Mar 2013
704 Posts
Woo hoo! Looks like the campaign has been extended to the end of April!
MightyG is online now Find More Posts by MightyG
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More Fixed Wing Adventure
Old Apr 05, 2013, 12:44 PM
Canada, BC, Port Coquitlam
Joined Apr 2012
1,225 Posts
Great! My parts are in the mail
easyrider604 is offline Find More Posts by easyrider604
Old Apr 22, 2013, 10:50 PM
last of the sixties kids..
New Zealand, Northland, Whangarei
Joined Jan 2013
787 Posts
Does that mean I can enter another video and get another free gift as i have two rtf Nanos?
Cannafish is offline Find More Posts by Cannafish
Old Apr 23, 2013, 02:05 AM
Joined Dec 2008
1,035 Posts
Free Parts Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannafish View Post
Does that mean I can enter another video and get another free gift as i have two rtf Nanos?
Yes, because you have 2 different SkyNasa701 Transmitters, each with a different Serial Number

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 23, 2013, 07:49 PM
last of the sixties kids..
New Zealand, Northland, Whangarei
Joined Jan 2013
787 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkflying View Post
Yes, because you have 2 different SkyNasa701 Transmitters, each with a different Serial Number

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
That's great! I'm taking my Nano round to my friends so I'll get some vid of it flying.
Cannafish is offline Find More Posts by Cannafish
Old Apr 24, 2013, 02:13 AM
Joined Dec 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannafish View Post
That's great! I'm taking my Nano round to my friends so I'll get some vid of it flying.
Great! We are looking forward to a vid

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 25, 2013, 05:55 AM
Joined Apr 2013
1 Posts
First time with Skyartec NAno cp 6ch

I'm not pro just beginner. I had experiened 4 ch. helicopter and I wanna upgrade to 6ch. coz I saw all of your youtube flying it's so cool! Make me want to practice 3D flying to be Pro like all of you guys. This is my first flight for 6ch it's so bad but I hope it'll be better soon... More practices make perfect.

My RC-Fever x Skyartec WASP Nano CP Flying Vedio - First ti (3 min 3 sec)
topgun1969 is offline Find More Posts by topgun1969
Old Apr 25, 2013, 04:46 PM
Joined Dec 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun1969 View Post
I'm not pro just beginner. I had experiened 4 ch. helicopter and I wanna upgrade to 6ch. coz I saw all of your youtube flying it's so cool! Make me want to practice 3D flying to be Pro like all of you guys. This is my first flight for 6ch it's so bad but I hope it'll be better soon... More practices make perfect.
Couple of things to suggest to you. Always turn on the Transmitter FIRST then plug in the helicotper battery - this is common for most all RC Radio Systems - When finished unplug helicopter battery first THEN turn off Transmitter.
Also These ship from factory in Advanced 3D stunt mode (RED Light on Helicopter If you haven't already, change the helicopter to Basic Flight Mode (GREEN LIGHT); this is better for beginner pilots. You hold the little black button on the helicopter circuit board for 5 seconds and light changes from RED to Green.

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 26, 2013, 04:11 PM
Joined Apr 2013
1 Posts
This was one of my first flights (actually the 5th) with the new helicopter; it was set in "green" mode. I was actually trying how long one can fly with one battery (I did this only one time for the video). The crash at the end is due to the low voltage cutoff kicking in (no harm was done to the helicopter). More than 6 minutes of hoovering possible; at the end the battery was down to 3,67 volts. Great little helicopter! It's my very first CP (some years of experience with the 4#6 and the Solo Pro tough). Now my 4 Solo Pro's are collecting dust...

At the beginning it wasn't easy to tame this little machine, especially in my little living room. You can't see it in the video, but the landing skid was broken (pilot error during my second flight); this caused slight vibrations and made the flight more challenging (flybarless systems are very sensitive to vibrations). Now that the landing skid is replaced, it is much easier to fly (what also might help is the experience of 50+ flights). I think about changing to "red" mode, and ordered a second heli for outdoors.

RC-Fever x Skyartec Wasp Nano CP - Flying in my living room - Crash at the end (6 min 18 sec)
CVVCHECK is offline Find More Posts by CVVCHECK
Old Apr 27, 2013, 12:53 AM
Joined Jun 2006
26 Posts
This is the video I love most so far.

very detail how to replace the tail motor

RC-Fever x Skyartec Wasp Nano CP How to replace the tail motor (5 min 42 sec)
rc-fever is offline Find More Posts by rc-fever
Old May 26, 2013, 07:14 AM
Joined May 2013
1 Posts
Video Upload for my Wasp100 Nano CP

Hi,

I have uploaded my video to utube on the following URL :
My RC Fever x Skyartec Wasp Nano CP Flying Video First Flight (3 min 45 sec)

I have little or no experience with flying helis, let alone 7 CH, but this is a great heli and I am really enjoying learning

Cam
Camthelegend is offline Find More Posts by Camthelegend