Old Mar 07, 2012, 06:18 AM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,796 Posts
Complaint
Appeal

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...0#post20955840

How is this trolling? If you look at this thread closely I was minding my own business. Slickg66 brought up an old thread that had a lot of issues where there was a lot of trolling. I was on topic. He brought up that bad thread and my getting banned. I am not banned anymore, I am not free game. He is doing the trolling. I am trying to keep the thread on topic here. The points should be going to him Even one member said his response was tongue and cheek. It is very passive aggressive. I am under attack by slickg66. Again, I ask you please to look closely at the thread where I posted my first response not too far back from this post. This is a defense post, and a plea for help. not a troll post. This is unbelievable. I'm being harassed basically.

** I guess the complaint is fixed as I accidentally edited it. Then I kind of I put it back to the way it was though and added some notes. I just don't want to lose my account again. I'm just asking for help here. Can you please look into this? Please look back at his posts as you will notice any post that has to do with a comment of mine is not about conversation it is to provoke or response to something to get me banned. I have never responded to any post to his unless it was in defense. I've made many complaints prior to this post with no response or action taken.

This is what is happening:

Pulled from The "Personal Attack" rules Sticky:

Limitations

Some users become very good at just barely operating within the rules, while still managing to annoy users.

This is called "trolling" which is another rule entirely.

This is very descriptive of what happened here to me. It really needs to be looked into.

This is subtle trolling:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickg66 View Post
Good for him! I was just curious, as I haven't seen him post in there since he got back from his vacation.
Why does this have to be brought up here in an EF MXS thread? I am no longer fair game as I am not on a ban. Also see quote from personal attack sticky above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickg66 View Post
Did you buy that HK Slick you were so interested in?
A non-trolling response would have been what planes did you get. He is trying to dig up dirt. Subtle trolling. See quote from personal attack sticky above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Bat View Post
Guys (wingbreaker and slick)

Slick wasn't being an Ar5e - however did have a little tongue in cheek with his question....wingbreaker you had interest in Slick - so when state you had 3 new birds Slick asked a genuine question whether you went and got one....

I don't see any malice - however knowing Slick's post was a little cheeky with what has passed -:

I was banned for being "cheeky." Why not him?

Example:

Trolling: "Did you get that HK Slick you were so interested in?"

A better response would have been: what planes did you get?
Wingbreaker is offline Find More Posts by Wingbreaker
Last edited by Wingbreaker; Mar 07, 2012 at 10:04 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2012, 09:31 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,543 Posts
Since the post has been edited there is no way to appeal it. Thank you for your edit.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Mar 07, 2012, 09:51 AM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,796 Posts
Can you look into my complaint against the other user then? I reported these trolling remarks but mods have not done anything. I got forced to edit post asking a mod for help on the situation. I feel a ban is in order as he continues to troll after he has been banned for this before recently.
Last edited by Wingbreaker; Mar 07, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old Mar 07, 2012, 11:16 AM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,543 Posts
I'll let the mods see this thread and take a look as well.
Administrator
Old Mar 07, 2012, 11:18 AM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,796 Posts
Thanks.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 01:45 AM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,796 Posts
Have you looked into this? I now received an infraction for this same post that you thanked me for editing. I also don't see any infractions for the person I am complaining about. According to the rules they are blatantly breaking them.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 11:06 AM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,543 Posts
You can choose to edit the warning or appeal it.

You can also appeal the post that you feel is trolling and has not been warned (please provide a direct link).
Administrator