Old May 22, 2015, 08:40 PM
Find More Posts by Silverware
Got Quads?
United States, OH, Centerville
Joined Jan 2015
88 Posts
Discussion
Super simple FPV

Hey guys I have a question. (Don't groan! ) but I have been wondering, is it possible to solder a super simple osd from hobbyking straight to the osd pins included in the super simple PDB? I have both in my possession and have included a picture below. As this is my first fpv attempt, be gentle. Thanks for your help!
Silverware is offline Find More Posts by Silverware
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2015, 01:57 AM
Find More Posts by BCSaltchucker
fly by night
Joined Sep 2011
7,258 Posts
It will work, but I recommend hooking up your OSD to the power lines after they have come through an LC filter, otherwise you risk introducing ESC/motor noise into your FPV videolink
BCSaltchucker is online now Find More Posts by BCSaltchucker
Old May 23, 2015, 08:56 AM
Find More Posts by Silverware
Got Quads?
United States, OH, Centerville
Joined Jan 2015
88 Posts
Alright sounds good, to clarify I would hook up the video to the two pins near it and then run the battery 1 pins through an LC filter (which I happen to have ordered) and then straight from the filter to the boards two other pins?
Silverware is offline Find More Posts by Silverware