New Products Flash Sale
Old May 23, 2015, 08:50 AM
Find More Posts by zakabog
United States, NY, Kings County
Joined Feb 2015
10 Posts
Having issues with my ImmersionRC/Fat Shark/GoPro FPV setup

I just recently completed my Tarot 250 quadcopter to the point where I feel comfortable flying it and there's not much I need to change (waiting on an OSDoge, my MinimOSD got fried.) I took it out and flew around 15 meters out and had a lot of static on the display, it wouldn't completely lose picture, I would just get a jumpy image on the display whenever it would move.

I thought maybe it was a power issue so I setup the quadcopter in my apartment today with only the transmitter connected, and just standing 3 meters away I get static in the image if I walk around. Is this normal or should I get a clear picture whenever I'm that close no matter what?

I've got a 600mW ImmersionRC setup with the ImmersionRC Spironet antennas on both the transmitter and the goggles, Fat Shark Attitude goggles, and I'm using a GoPro Hero 3 as the FPV camera using it's own internal battery (the ground is connected back to the transmitter from the GoPro if that makes a difference.) I get the same effect if I use the camera that came with my Fat Shark FPV setup.
zakabog is offline Find More Posts by zakabog
to remove ads between posts