SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 09, 2010, 02:38 PM
tom
USA, LA, Natchitoches
Joined Apr 2004
1,599 Posts
Rave
customer support

had a small problem with my flyfly retracts , contacted robert told him my problem, and he said send them back to him, i did and received my retracts very quickly.

he was also nice enough to talk me through removing a faulty round collar for the retract on the phone, and told me he would put the right ones in the mail as well.

i use his layway plan as money is tight now, thats how i bought my f-100, and this guy could not have been nicer setting things up for me.

my money is well spent here with him and EJF, vendors could take lessons from this guy and this company.

EJF became known to me when i saw a picture of Ryan Sherrow on his site
and had my heart broken to know this lad had passed on to a better place.

that says volumes about EJF, and i again saved up a little money to donate to the Ryan Sherrow foundation, it wasnt much, but i just had to.

im looking forward to a better economy when i can spend more money with EJF and send a little more to Ryans foundation.

look into it, its a small thing to do.
tomme21 is offline Find More Posts by tomme21
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2010, 10:48 PM
MYC
Inconceivable!
USA, NY, Smithtown
Joined Jan 2005
1,944 Posts
I'd like to second Tomme21's post guys. RW is great to us and the hobby. I too have been hit by the economy and am not able to buy as many planes as I'd like but the first place I go when I need a jet is EJF. Two times now he has taken care of problems I've had. First with a FlyFly Raptor that was damaged in shipping (sent another out quick) and more recently he replaced the wings and tail feathers on my Lander F-16 that came with some twisting from the manufacturer.
MYC is offline Find More Posts by MYC
Old Oct 26, 2010, 11:52 AM
Toronto, Canada
Joined Jul 2005
178 Posts
I was referred to Robert at EJF by another customer. I am fairly new into the EDF part of our hobby. Robert has been very generous with information and a problem I had with a motor got immediate attention and correction. Great guy to deal with in my opinion.
Bob Byrnes, Toronto, Canada
Bob Byrnes is offline Find More Posts by Bob Byrnes
Old Dec 01, 2010, 10:14 PM
Keith Thomas
United States, NM, Portales
Joined Feb 2010
1,155 Posts
I would have to agree with all that has been said. I owned a hobby shop for a few years and know what it takes to make one work, so does this guy.

I fly a little larger jet than EJF offers….for the most part, so I buy what I can from Robert. If you are new to EDF, this is the good place to start.

Hey Robert….think big
keithtsr is offline Find More Posts by keithtsr