HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by eflyingman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 02:33 AM
Up, up & away...
USA, CA, Orinda
Joined Nov 2005
265 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
For Sale
1 mSR X, 1 mSR and 1 mCX

I am selling these two helis together. Asking $195, shipped within continental US. Paypal required. Pickup in the SF East Bay possible ($20 less).

The mSR and mSR X are in great shape. Each comes with a single battery charger and a working transmitter. No batteries for the helis nor transmitters are included.

The mSR X has a brand new aluminum MicroHeli blade grip installed.

I just tested and they each bind with the included transmitters and fly.

The pictures were taken a few hours ago.

UPDATE: Reducing price to $195. Please ignore the pictures of the mCX. It is no longer part of this offer.
eflyingman is offline Find More Posts by eflyingman
Last edited by eflyingman; Feb 19, 2013 at 03:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:34 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Mar 2012
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
eflyingman,
Would you consider selling just the mSRX? If yes, then how much? I live in the San Jose area, maybe we could arrange to meet in the middle.
iamtheone is offline Find More Posts by iamtheone
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:51 PM
Up, up & away...
USA, CA, Orinda
Joined Nov 2005
265 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheone View Post
eflyingman,
Would you consider selling just the mSRX? If yes, then how much? I live in the San Jose area, maybe we could arrange to meet in the middle.
I'd like to sell them together so that the shipping price gets spread over the three, making it more attractive. If I sold them separately, I'd have to charge $15 or so for each for shipping.
eflyingman is offline Find More Posts by eflyingman
Old Jan 23, 2013, 03:02 AM
United States, TN, Greeneville
Joined Apr 2012
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
pm me
mattamos260 is offline Find More Posts by mattamos260
Old Feb 14, 2013, 12:43 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2011
596 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Not interested in your whole kit just the msrx rtf lmk Paypal ready.
ITS ME DAVID is offline Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID