HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 03, 2012, 11:21 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2012
237 Posts
Question
Will Frequencys Cross If We Run Alot Of Cars At Once???

Im opening my RC track to the public in a few weeks and theres still a few things to do. It's been years since I been to a rc track but I remember a tag or a frequency color or something so your car dont just go off on it's own. Can we run alot of cars without that happening or do i need some kind of frequency id chart thing?
08charger3.5 is offline Find More Posts by 08charger3.5
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2012, 02:05 AM
why am i here???????
United States, OR, Oregon City
Joined Mar 2009
714 Posts
most people have 2.4ghz already but some dont. where i go to the have a board with all of the frequencies on it and 1 clothes pins for everyone with the frequencies wrote on the pins. then if you are running on a certant frequencie you take the pin and put it on your radio antenna. when you are done you are suppose to put it back. thats how they keep track of who is runing what. but they have not used it in a while cause everyone so far that has gone has
2.4ghz. but clothes pins with the frequencies wrote on them with a board marked also is gonna be the best and cheapest way. you also can have a sign in sheet when people sign in they write down what frequencie they are gonna be using. thats what i can think thats gonna work the best.
traxxas13 is offline Find More Posts by traxxas13
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:39 AM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2012
237 Posts
Hey thanks man that explains alot. I'll just find out how many different frequencies there are and make a board, just in case some dont have the 2.4ghz. I appreciate the help with that.
08charger3.5 is offline Find More Posts by 08charger3.5
Old Dec 04, 2012, 08:24 PM
Mt helena western australia
Joined May 2009
2,013 Posts
Don't worry about it, I race at a track and we can have around 25 people driving at once with 2.4ghz remotes and there is never any interferance.
rangamatchstic is offline Find More Posts by rangamatchstic
Closed Thread