HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:29 AM
Fort Wayne
Joined Feb 2009
4,714 Posts
Complaint
I did not call anyone a ignoramus and do not deserve the point.

Excuse me but I did not specifically call anyone an ignoramus. No where in my post or proceeding posts did I mention anyone. I did read the forum rules. I mentioned no one, I personally attacked no one. Didn't use the word Troll or anything. I do not deserve to be given a point. This is actually funny. Name me the guy I personally attacked?

You did let a very personal attack thread remain open and then moved it to other offsite area. where it still remains.

Dear jsmith285,

One of your posts has been found by a moderator to be in violation of RCGroups community rules:

Original Post:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=23015130
Post content:
Quote:
Hitting a new low. Lock, unlock, post, lock, unlock, post, lock. I'm ROTFLOL at the ignoramus.
The warned post is currently hidden from other users to give you a chance to edit it. Once you edit your post it will be visible to other users again and all record of this rule violation will be removed from your account.
Otherwise, your infraction will stay in your account until it ages for a certain number of days. If you accumulate a large number of points your account may be temporarily suspended.

For this violation, you have been given: 1 point(s).

After Jan 14, 2013, this infraction will be automatically forgiven.

An exhaustive list of rules for the site can be found on the RCGroups Rules page.

There is no further penalty for being warned other than the accumulation of points. You may accumulate 10 points before being subjected to a 5 day temporary ban from the site. Very few users reach the 10 point level by accident so if this is your first or second infraction, please accept the infraction point as merely a friendly reminder about the rules of the site.

An RCGroups administrator will perform a review of the infraction sometime within the next several days, at which time the infraction will either be reversed or confirmed. If you feel that you've received the infraction point in error please feel free to initiate a thread in Site Suggestions / Complaints. Address the administrators with your specific objection and they will attempt to assist you if a mistake has been made.

The reason you have been warned is because:

Reason: Personal Attack
The author has attacked another user's intelligence, character, or appearance.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------
Do not mock or insult other users.
jsmith285 is offline Find More Posts by jsmith285
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:03 PM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Hi Jim,

You could have appealed the warning if you had not edited it. If you wish to appeal a warned post in the future, please leave the post unedited.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:22 PM
Fort Wayne
Joined Feb 2009
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by awagar View Post
Hi Jim,

You could have appealed the warning if you had not edited it. If you wish to appeal a warned post in the future, please leave the post unedited.
Thanks I didn't know the rules. I seem to of gotten another point for asking how I can appeal it so I will appeal both.
jsmith285 is offline Find More Posts by jsmith285
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:42 PM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
You can no longer appeal the first warning since you edited it. For your reference, here's a link to how the appeal process works:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551788

I will create an appeal for the second warning and move it to "Moderation Appeals."
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar