Closed Thread
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:17 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan View Post
You sent your PP info to me, the first person you made a deal with (I won't mention his name just like you didn't mention anything about it to me), and the person that bought it. When I said sell it I meant to the first person if he came through with the payment like he said he would JUST THE DAY BEFORE and I would understand (even though you were denying have agreed to sell it to him, and he sent me PMs with you telling him not to stress the plane will be there). I did not mean to an entirely different third person. Two people sent you payment (even though you "didn't have a deal" with the first person but he had your PP info), within minutes of each other and at the same time I was sending payment. You even admitted to me that you had to refund the first guys payment so that's one person. I was sending payment when this crap hit the fan, so that's two. You sold to a third person via PP, so that is THREE people with the same PP info for the same item. Now you deny this. I sent a PM to the third person telling him about you claiming to refund funds, and the first person telling me he isn't seeing a refund, and that this could be shady. Yes, I did that. It's called looking out for each other here. I never said you were a "scammer", I explained how you had recieved more than one payment for the same item, and lied to me about entering an agreement with the first person. I told no lies, and made nothing up. I would hope anyone would do the same for me if I were giving my money to someone that appeared less than honest.
I'm not mad. If I were simply upset because I didn't get the plane, I would have simply bought the other one you have listed, as this would have been a local pick up and I was thinking about buying them both while I was there. However, after seeing your true colors come out I decided you are not the kind of person I care to do business with. I started this thread to see if maybe I was the one that had the wrong idea on how things should, or shouldn't be done. However, after you posted and lied about it being a "couple days" (the whole thing happened in less than 24 hours) you show that you see nothing wrong with being less than honest.
Not going to keep bickering back and forth here. I do not have PP set up for mobil, and will not do such on a phone that has been stolen once already. I explained I worked UNTIL three and we would set up the pick up then.
All that being said....How you do things may not be against any rules here, and you are free to continue to sell however, and to whomever you like. That being what is it, your whole attitude is simply wrong, and I doubt this will be the last thread in Trader Talk where your name pops up.
I had to refund your money? Show me!! I told someone no refund? You show on here I gave you a refund!!! So now I'm a thief! It sad you have to stoop this low all because you didn't get your way! I rather burn the planes than see you have them!
mikedannielle is offline Find More Posts by mikedannielle
Last edited by mikedannielle; Oct 06, 2012 at 10:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:30 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
I am sure you will complain again
Last edited by mikedannielle; Oct 06, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:38 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,082 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Never said you had to refund my money and never said you "told someone no refund" . I said I had the mouse on the "send money" button when I got the PM from the first guy saying he just sent the payment, and then less than a minute later one from you right after saying a third guy also paid. So, to be clear, because you are trying to twist things.....you had TWO payments for the same item, and a third just a second away because you gave your PP info to THREE different buyers. While you were telling me the first guy was a nut and you never agreed to sell him the plane, you were telling him to relax and not stress because you can wait for the payment and the plane will still be there. I never said you were a "thief". I said you are less than honest. I was never going to mention a name on this thread. Once again...this is all your doing.
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Last edited by JCMorgan; Oct 04, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:41 PM
my Head is Spinning!!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
969 Posts
Trader Rating: 106
i have to make sure I don't deal with this person (not the OP) RC Groups is where like minded people can share, trade, and help each other out.

Respect goes both ways, great job destroying your credibility.
Helldiver is online now Find More Posts by Helldiver
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RealFlight 7.... 3 Monitors! :)
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:47 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
The customer is always right. No matter how you twist it to suit you. Have a good night and nice life. Happy flying. Well none of my planes! I would never sell any to you. I'm glad you told me to sell it to someone else! I did what you told me too!
Last edited by mikedannielle; Oct 06, 2012 at 10:50 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:49 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Gotta love the peanut gallery. Lol.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:51 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
. I sent a PM to the third person telling him about you claiming to refund funds, and the first person telling me he isn't seeing a refund, and that this could be shady. You didn't post that?
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:53 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldiver View Post
i have to make sure I don't deal with this person (not the OP) RC Groups is where like minded people can share, trade, and help each other out.

Respect goes both ways, great job destroying your credibility.
Thank god someone else I would never have to deal with!! Yes
Old Oct 04, 2012, 03:59 PM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,082 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedannielle View Post
. I sent a PM to the third person telling him about you claiming to refund funds, and the first person telling me he isn't seeing a refund, and that this could be shady. You didn't post that?
I told him that you claimed to send a refund, but the person tells me that he isn't seeing it. At the time, he didn't see it. This was an hour after you said you had sent it. It didn't show up until much later. He did tell he that he finally got it. I did not mean to (and don't think I really did) imply that you were "refusing" to send the refund.
The point is...you never should have created a situation where you had to refund anyones money. You either entered into an agreement with them, and gave them your PP info or you didn't. If you didn't, how did he have your info?
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:07 PM
Planes, Guitars and Cigars
Joined May 2002
3,171 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
Oh brother this is a train wreck.
From what I could glean from the flames. This actually took place over 24 hours or so. Not immediately sending out pp info to 3 guys at the same time. I guess some buyers do expect a fairly immediate payment after sending PP info. Some will wait a day or two for other an hour is too long. So they send info to the next guy, another hour or two no payment - on to the next.
Is it the best business model - Absolutely not.
Is it worth starting a topic and flame war about - Absolutley not.

I'm still trying to figure out why the buyer would PM the OP to say he paid for the item already. Or didn't...or was getting a refund.. or not getting a refund. This topic is a mess.
Steve_A_Reno is offline Find More Posts by Steve_A_Reno
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:17 PM
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
United States, LA, Angie
Joined Apr 2009
2,052 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
I just layed down my guitar but am still sorta smokin my cigar while lookin at my plane as I was perusing the post posted here. My rule is simple, BTW, read my FBack. When I get a PM telling me that they want it and ask for my PPal they have 30 minutes. They were already at a source to PM me so how much longer does it take to push a few more buttons. Don't tell me you want it and then go discuss it with your wife, she normally wins.....now back to my guitar...a new acoustic Fender, I know but, planes are # 1....Dave/
zeezee is offline Find More Posts by zeezee
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:24 PM
my Head is Spinning!!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
969 Posts
Trader Rating: 106
seller alway has the right to do as he pleases. As a seller I expect payment once paypal info is given or at least a time frame when to expect the funds. I am surprised how defensive the seller is, never said he was wrong.

I just don't feel comfortable sending funds to someone who looks to be very unstable... just got that impression from this thread
Helldiver is online now Find More Posts by Helldiver
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RealFlight 7.... 3 Monitors! :)
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:37 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldiver View Post
seller alway has the right to do as he pleases. As a seller I expect payment once paypal info is given or at least a time frame when to expect the funds. I am surprised how defensive the seller is, never said he was wrong.

I just don't feel comfortable sending funds to someone who looks to be very unstable... just got that impression from this thread
It's not that! Just tired of this whole mess! It's been a nightmare to say the least! Between this thread, PMs I had enough.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:43 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
he is telling me that you were telling him it was his the whole time. Since you closed the thread without posting who it was sold too, the whole thing is left shady, and I don't know what to believe. Thought this was mine. Now I'm a bit upset after all this crap, and he is now sending me pms you sent him. You were just online as I sent that last PM, and so was he. I'm not stupid. Good luck. You guys deserve each other. Gonna be about $60 to ship that plane.

That's how much he cared and didn't mind if the first guy got it! Lol
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:45 PM
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
When I said sell it I meant to the first person if he came through with the payment like he said he would JUST THE DAY BEFORE and I would understand. Your words again!
Closed Thread