SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 09, 2012, 03:28 AM
Brit abroad
United Kingdom, Scotland, Killin
Joined Jan 2009
1,112 Posts
Discussion
Where to fly in Costa Blanca?

I am in Calpe for a couple of months on holiday and brought one of my helis with me but can't find anywhere to fly..............

Anyone know of a suitable field or maybe even a club?

Cheers chaps!
jongp is offline Find More Posts by jongp
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2012, 04:34 PM
Joined Mar 2011
38 Posts
where is Calpe???? I have in Coast of Barcelona in a city called "Arenys de MUnt". I know one field for fly in the beach of Arenys de Mar, in Barcelona, and other fields around my city
Here fly helis and planes.
Greetings!!..
SaturnV is offline Find More Posts by SaturnV
Old Oct 02, 2012, 07:41 AM
Joined Nov 2011
10 Posts
Did you ever find anywhere to fly near Calpe? I live nearby in the mountains and fly electric 450 size helicopters, both T Rex and scale, but I only fly them at home from the terraces, sometimes you can get a bit lonely if you always fly alone...... What do you fly? There is an RC model club nearby in Tormos, but I have only ever seen fixed wing there though, so if you have found somewhere else I would love to know as well. Cheers....
middleimage is offline Find More Posts by middleimage