HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 26, 2009, 11:42 AM
Joined Jan 2008
679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by []TEX[] View Post
Yes, we are working on that.
Thanks bud. It's going to be SWEET, to be able to get these smaller warbirds, for casual park missions. I could do with some low stress hobby time atm.
Merkava is offline Find More Posts by Merkava
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2009, 01:27 PM
Northeast Illinois
Joined Dec 2007
149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe 1320 View Post
???/

I have nothing to hide. Airing dirty laundry? Not sure what you read into. feel free to post whatever messages I sent you. like I said previously, I have nothing to hide. In fact, all my messages to were....... nevermind.

I've got the answers I need.
You know how things can get mixed up on the net. Sorry if I misread what you meant.
[]TEX[] is offline Find More Posts by []TEX[]
Old Nov 26, 2009, 01:33 PM
Northeast Illinois
Joined Dec 2007
149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
Thanks bud. It's going to be SWEET, to be able to get these smaller warbirds, for casual park missions.
Your welcome!

I agree, I personally am very excited about all the planes they have. Escpecially the warbirds since I already have one of my own(Zero). A friend of mine ordered the F4U so we can have mock dog fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
I could do with some low stress hobby time atm.
I couldn't agree with you more! I fly $2500 helis and I get just as much or more joy out of flying a $20 warbird at 20mph.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 01:40 PM
Joined Jan 2008
679 Posts
Quote:
Your welcome!

I agree, I personally am very excited about all the planes they have. Escpecially the warbirds since I already have one of my own(Zero). A friend of mine ordered the F4U so we can have mock dog fights.

I couldn't agree with you more! I fly $2500 helis and I get just as much or more joy out of flying a $20 warbird at 20mph.
Exactly, and if / when something does go wrong, it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 02:33 PM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,416 Posts
Quote:
You know how things can get mixed up on the net. Sorry if I misread what you meant.

No harm. All is well, I just can't wait to have a supply of these.
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Old Nov 28, 2009, 09:37 AM
VFA-132 Privateer
upstate NY
Joined Dec 2003
733 Posts
Funny.... I just found that one I bought two or three years ago and never built. I bought S60's and a 3s1p 540 for it then never figured out what to do about motor/esc. Guessing the stock stuff is a no no. What did everyone end up doing for power?
bri_877 is offline Find More Posts by bri_877
Old Nov 28, 2009, 12:24 PM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri_877 View Post
Funny.... I just found that one I bought two or three years ago and never built. I bought S60's and a 3s1p 540 for it then never figured out what to do about motor/esc. Guessing the stock stuff is a no no. What did everyone end up doing for power?
Just click on my profile. in my blog are links to various build threads that show several of the setups.
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Old Nov 30, 2009, 02:11 AM
United States, OR, Albany
Joined Feb 2005
91 Posts
gravityhobby.com

Has anyone received a tracking number or product from them yet? I know it's early to have received anything with the holiday and all, but tracking numbers would be nice.

There are just so many scammers online these days. I can see the headlines now. "RC enthusiasts duped for tens of thousands in largest internet scam of 09!"

-MG
gonzales is offline Find More Posts by gonzales
Old Nov 30, 2009, 12:39 PM
Northeast Illinois
Joined Dec 2007
149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzales View Post
"RC enthusiasts duped for tens of thousands in largest internet scam of 09!"

-MG
Not on my watch!

All the Classic Warbirds are on back order. First shipment sold out quickly.

There is a glitch with the website and nobody is getting a notice about the back order.

We still have some growing pains to deal with, but you will get your order, I assure you.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 01:29 PM
Joined Feb 2005
91 Posts
A few dozen random UPS tracking numbers posted on this thread would go a long way to show that product is shipping.

Don't get me wrong. I ordered a few of them myself. It's just that you guys have no seller history, and red flags are continuing to go up.

I suspect that you guys are missing out on more sales because of this.

-MG
Old Nov 30, 2009, 08:38 PM
Joined Jan 2008
679 Posts
At least some of you fella's can get on the website...

I have found a Eu based website / company that has the Cox versions still listed, but haven't checked if they still actually have them all in stock.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 09:09 PM
BeE fYiNg
EaRtH
Joined Mar 2009
186 Posts
Can't even access to their website. ACCESS DENIED???
hitz is offline Find More Posts by hitz
Old Nov 30, 2009, 11:56 PM
Joined Jan 2008
679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitz View Post
Can't even access to their website. ACCESS DENIED???
It's been covered earlier in this thread and the old Cox thread, the guru's who have done this website seemed to have limited access to only those who reside in the USA.

TEX has said he is trying to get them to get their sh*t together so others around the world can access it as well.
Old Dec 01, 2009, 12:35 AM
Joined Feb 2005
91 Posts
Looks like the website is toast. lots of SQL errors.

INVALID SQL: 1146 : Table 'gravity_hkltd_xcart.xcart_images_C' doesn't exist
SQL QUERY FAILURE:SELECT xcart_categories.categoryid as cid, xcart_categories.categoryid, xcart_categories.parentid, xcart_categories.categoryid_path, xcart_categories.category, xcart_categories.avail, xcart_categories.order_by, IF(xcart_categories_lng.categoryid IS NOT NULL AND xcart_categories_lng.category != '', xcart_categories_lng.category, xcart_categories.category) as category, xcart_categories_subcount.subcategory_count, xcart_categories_subcount.product_count, xcart_images_C.image_path, xcart_images_C.image_x, xcart_images_C.image_y FROM xcart_categories USE INDEX (am) LEFT JOIN xcart_categories_lng USE INDEX (PRIMARY) ON xcart_categories_lng.code='US' AND xcart_categories_lng.categoryid=xcart_categories.c ategoryid LEFT JOIN xcart_category_memberships ON xcart_category_memberships.categoryid = xcart_categories.categoryid LEFT JOIN xcart_categories_subcount USE INDEX (PRIMARY) ON xcart_categories_subcount.categoryid = xcart_categories.categoryid AND xcart_categories_subcount.membershipid = '1' LEFT JOIN xcart_images_C ON xcart_categories.categoryid = xcart_images_C.id WHERE xcart_categories.parentid IN ('0','0') AND xcart_categories.avail = 'Y' AND (xcart_category_memberships.membershipid IS NULL OR xcart_category_memberships.membershipid = '1') GROUP BY xcart_categories.categoryid ORDER BY xcart_categories.order_by, category
INVALID SQL: 1146 : Table 'gravity_hkltd_xcart.xcart_images_H' doesn't exist
SQL QUERY FAILURE:SELECT xcart_hot_products.* , IFNULL(xcart_hot_products_lng.title, xcart_hot_products.title) as title, IF(xcart_images_H.id IS NULL, '', 'Y') as is_image from xcart_hot_products LEFT JOIN xcart_hot_products_lng ON xcart_hot_products.id = xcart_hot_products_lng.id AND xcart_hot_products_lng.code = 'US' LEFT JOIN xcart_images_H ON xcart_images_H.id = xcart_hot_products.id ORDER BY orderby
INVALID SQL: 1146 : Table 'gravity_hkltd_xcart.xcart_images_T' doesn't exist
Old Dec 01, 2009, 07:15 AM
Hi I am Mark & I am an addict
USA, KY, Louisville
Joined May 2007
790 Posts
Tex.. are our credit cards charged for the planes at the time of purchase or at the time of shipment? I ask because if these are back-ordered, I don't want charged until they actually ship.

Thanks,
Mark

Quote:
Not on my watch!

All the Classic Warbirds are on back order. First shipment sold out quickly.

There is a glitch with the website and nobody is getting a notice about the back order.

We still have some growing pains to deal with, but you will get your order, I assure you.
mthomas is offline Find More Posts by mthomas