HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 26, 2011, 12:34 PM
RTF copters maker
maximus-rc's Avatar
South France
Joined Jan 2008
1,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf007 View Post
good news fpv4ever
j espere que le prix de la navi depassera pas les 150euro livré pour etre competitif face aux module fy91q!!!!
un module wifi est il prevu?
Don't tell him "so high" price !!!
Tell him 100$ or 75$...it's enough
maximus-rc is offline Find More Posts by maximus-rc
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2011, 01:19 PM
France
France, Picardie, Angy
Joined Apr 2010
35 Posts
HI,

For the moment sonar , relative to the video posted here .
But still in development nothing fixed .

We cannot regarding the FY91Q price ... everything i read about GPS are not so good ....but the politics of price is not so bad

Fabien .

Beta tester has been Choose . Inscription closed
fpv4ever is offline Find More Posts by fpv4ever
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2011, 09:33 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfes1126 View Post
So why you using Sonar/ultrasschall on this for Alt. Hold ?
After 6 Meters Altitude you dont get any correct reading anymore and Alt. Hold be unusable
only test.
mahui625 is offline Find More Posts by mahui625
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2011, 10:53 PM
QiW
Registered User
south east asia
Joined Mar 2009
956 Posts
hi again mahui625
i sent u email regarding this AQ50D PRO and awaiting your reply
thanks
QiW is offline Find More Posts by QiW
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 12:11 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QiW View Post
hi again mahui625
i sent u email regarding this AQ50D PRO and awaiting your reply
thanks
sorry,I have not received your email.
mahui625 is offline Find More Posts by mahui625
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 01:35 AM
QiW
Registered User
south east asia
Joined Mar 2009
956 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahui625 View Post
sorry,I have not received your email.
sent u PM then ... pls check PM
QiW is offline Find More Posts by QiW
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 03:18 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2006
1,921 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QiW View Post
hi again mahui625
i sent u email regarding this AQ50D PRO and awaiting your reply
thanks
same things for me
please mahu could you check you mail
titeuf007 is offline Find More Posts by titeuf007
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2011, 03:22 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf007 View Post
same things for me
please mahu could you check you mail
my email:mahui625primax@gmail.com
mahui625 is offline Find More Posts by mahui625
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2011, 02:15 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2006
1,921 Posts
does all the team are going to continous to developping the software for this board?
does it will have a wifi board like xbee?
titeuf007 is offline Find More Posts by titeuf007
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2011, 11:56 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf007 View Post
does all the team are going to continous to developping the software for this board?
does it will have a wifi board like xbee?
Need a programmer to develop Android software.
mahui625 is offline Find More Posts by mahui625
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 02, 2011, 10:01 PM
France
France, Picardie, Angy
Joined Apr 2010
35 Posts
HI,

Some news .

The board arrived today , and they will be under testing during 2 days .
THe testers will received the package end of next week .

They will be available to sell at the same time , end of next week .


Sorry for the 1 weeks delay . But we prefer test all before start the shipping .


fpv4ever is offline Find More Posts by fpv4ever
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 03, 2011, 05:17 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
test aganin.
mahui625 is offline Find More Posts by mahui625
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 06, 2011, 02:22 PM
Registered User
Rc Heli Halle's Avatar
Berlin / Germany
Joined Feb 2010
691 Posts
I do it... German Manual

Hi all, i have made my first Translation. TMF AQ50Pro Manual in German. I do my best. Maybee the Manual Transmitter is in Mode1, but i try to made it right for Mode 2 Transmitter Users. See the Pictures. Normal in Mode 2 is Rudder = Gier under the Throttle Stick. The Stick Movement for starting the Motors can be Wrong ?? Please Check. If you found mistakes, write me or make it better.
DOWNLOAD HERE

One Thing I like at this AQ50Pro, the feature to start the Motors for safty. It is the same as on my Conrad QC 450. Rudder / Gier Stick right for Start, then Gier Stick Left for Stop. This is better as on some other FCs.
TMF - please wich Mode in the Manual is the Transmitter ??

Mike
Rc Heli Halle is offline Find More Posts by Rc Heli Halle
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 06, 2011, 08:29 PM
France
France, Picardie, Angy
Joined Apr 2010
35 Posts
HI,

The user manual explained the process for MODE 1 radio .
I update the first Thread with you link .

Thanks .

Fabien
fpv4ever is offline Find More Posts by fpv4ever
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 06, 2011, 09:40 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2008
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rc Heli Halle View Post
Hi all, i have made my first Translation. TMF AQ50Pro Manual in German. I do my best. Maybee the Manual Transmitter is in Mode1, but i try to made it right for Mode 2 Transmitter Users. See the Pictures. Normal in Mode 2 is Rudder = Gier under the Throttle Stick. The Stick Movement for starting the Motors can be Wrong ?? Please Check. If you found mistakes, write me or make it better.
DOWNLOAD HERE

One Thing I like at this AQ50Pro, the feature to start the Motors for safty. It is the same as on my Conrad QC 450. Rudder / Gier Stick right for Start, then Gier Stick Left for Stop. This is better as on some other FCs.
TMF - please wich Mode in the Manual is the Transmitter ??

Mike
Thank you very much!
mahui625 is offline Find More Posts by mahui625
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll What Motors do you use on your tri/quad/hexa/octal etc? bob4432 Multirotor Talk 4 Aug 29, 2010 08:10 PM
Sold MicroKopter ARF Quad/Hexa G-unit Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 3 Aug 23, 2010 10:38 AM
Discussion Folding frame for AP - tri, quad, Hexa, Okto danielpetrescu Multirotor Talk 9 May 10, 2010 01:25 AM
Question Tri/hexa-copter or Quad/Octa-copter and Spartan AP2000i or Helicommand Arthur P. VTOLs 2 May 20, 2007 04:02 PM