Joined Aug 2012
I am trying to set up mode 3. I have the main gear doors plugged into
D2 and the front door plugged into D1.
When I click the radio switch for gear down this is what happens:
1) Main gear doors open. (Correct)
2) Gear Down (Correct)
3) Main Gear doors close (Correct)
4) Front door opens <- This is taking place at the wrong time. I can not get the times set for this to happen at any other time.
When I click the radio switch for gear up this is what happens:
1) Front door closes <- This is taking place at the wrong time. I can not get the times set for this to happen at any other time.
2) Main gear doors open. (Correct)
3) Gear up (Correct)
4) Main Gear doors close (Correct)
Any Ideas? Changing sequence times does nothing to effect the order of events described.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale||Team Durango DEX410 V3 RTR - DX3R Pro, R10 Pro, VST, Carbon Pro, Savox, and More!||MitchellY||Cars - Trucks and Parts (FS/W)||1||Feb 03, 2013 11:44 PM|
|Off Site||ALIGN DS520 Digital Servo HSD52001 TREX 450 Pro 3GX 500E PRO||helifreak592||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Sep 14, 2012 05:24 PM|
|For Sale||Orange Mod very very light 450 pro clone frame ARF with many 450 pro spares 95 shipd||blueindian||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||Aug 23, 2012 03:26 PM|
|For Sale||Walkera Pro 2801 radio and 2801 pro receiver||Riktar||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||0||Jul 04, 2012 08:05 PM|
|Discussion||Alware Pro Camera Mount Eagle F450-550 Pro V3||motiganot||Aerial Photography||1||Jun 21, 2012 03:02 PM|