HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 12, 2012, 09:40 AM
Airplane Killer
Orange County, CA
Joined Oct 2009
1,710 Posts
Complaint
Wow you really messed up the Classifieds!

I had to look twice to see that yes, I still have the compact view on. I hate to imagine what the full view must look like. It's much harder to scan the classifieds to see what's new I might be interested in. I HATE black background with light text, the RCG+ ads are ugly and hard to read.
Please put Classifieds back the way it was!
I know engineers like to fix things 'til they're broken. Now it's broken go back and fix it one more time.
Dave
SumthinsFishy is online now Find More Posts by SumthinsFishy
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2012, 10:35 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into it.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar