Find More Posts by dalaman
Retired
United States, OH, Lima
Joined Oct 2012
143 Posts
Discussion
Problem arming the ET Vector

Hello there,

I've tried to use the search feature but it's not helping at all.

I just finished a short flight with my quad and after landing I wanted to takeoff again but the vector wouldn't arm. I'm using a turnigy 9x TX and I made sure all the switches were in their default positions. No RTH or loiter modes were selected, just the 2d plus hold I always start out in. Is there something I'm missing? Oh, the quad was in the same position as a the first time.
dalaman is offline Find More Posts by dalaman
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2015, 04:16 PM
Find More Posts by dalaman
Retired
United States, OH, Lima
Joined Oct 2012
143 Posts
Crap! It seems like I solve my own problems AFTER I post a question. Go figure.

Anyway I had the trim tab set to low (-2) so it went into failsafe mode and wouldn't arm.
oh well...
dalaman is offline Find More Posts by dalaman
Old Sep 28, 2015, 04:50 PM
Find More Posts by PatR
United States, OR, Mt Hood
Joined May 2014
3,446 Posts
You're not the first to do that...
PatR is offline Find More Posts by PatR