SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 21, 2015, 04:46 AM
Find More Posts by UB6uJ
Joined Jul 2012
83 Posts
Discussion
mCX2 circuit board faulty?

my mcx2's top blades wouldn't spin until full throttle causing the whole heli to spin about. and even at full throttle blades didn't seem like they were at full power.

i thought it was the counter-clockwise motor so i ordered new one and installed it. still getting the same behavior. i swapped motors' connection to circuit board and the behavior then happens on bottom blades.

so i think the motors are ok but something isn't right on the circuit board.

is this a binding problem? should i order a new circuit board?
UB6uJ is offline Find More Posts by UB6uJ
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2015, 05:46 AM
Find More Posts by CraigHB
crash tested
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Dec 2014
342 Posts
Is it possible there's an issue with the transmitter causing it to send a hard over rudder command? It's either that or the circuit board so you have a 50% chance of fixing it with a new one.
CraigHB is offline Find More Posts by CraigHB
Old May 21, 2015, 03:07 PM
Find More Posts by UB6uJ
Joined Jul 2012
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigHB View Post
Is it possible there's an issue with the transmitter causing it to send a hard over rudder command? It's either that or the circuit board so you have a 50% chance of fixing it with a new one.
that's possible sure. i never would have thought of that. i can check, maybe even try a different Tx here. i'll try and check that out later tonite and post back results.
UB6uJ is offline Find More Posts by UB6uJ