SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 27, 2012, 09:26 PM
Joined Jan 2005
3 Posts
Discussion
Parkzone Micro (Night Vapor) NIB?

I order from Amazon.

The covering is creased in many ways on the main wing, and there is even a slight slit across one of the elevators' covering. These looked to me like handling marks.

Then I noticed the battery sticker was halfway coming off. This looks like to me the battery had been pulled and replaced into the box/carry case many times.

Then I noticed the box itself has somee slight wear marks on it. And I realized that there was no tape or seal or anything on the box...

Are these sealed in any way, even a relatively small, circular seal on the center of carry case lid when these are new from the factory?

I am suspect that mine is not NIB!
poopj is offline Find More Posts by poopj
to remove ads between posts