SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 08, 2014, 11:06 AM
AMA member since May 2013
United States, CA, Petaluma
Joined May 2013
1,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paparozzi View Post
any one here managed to link DSM2 satellites to the A2 cannot get the assistant to work, sats bind ok
I fly with 2 DSM2 sat receivers and it works fine with my DX9.
You can bind but what is wrong in the assistant? Can't calibrate or ??
Supreme Balloon is offline Find More Posts by Supreme Balloon
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2014, 02:45 AM
Joined Nov 2014
5 Posts
Yes that is the problem cannot calibrate, there is no function when i try to map the channels. in basic rc dsm2 is also checked and tried binding several times, radio and sats always bind, solid green on controller and solid sats, also rc status in assistant is normal and disconnects when radio is off, using assistant v1.4 and all components updated, i have tried several sats, could be that my sats are some older version?
paparozzi is online now Find More Posts by paparozzi
Old Dec 09, 2014, 11:12 AM
AMA member since May 2013
United States, CA, Petaluma
Joined May 2013
1,440 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paparozzi View Post
Yes that is the problem cannot calibrate, there is no function when i try to map the channels. in basic rc dsm2 is also checked and tried binding several times, radio and sats always bind, solid green on controller and solid sats, also rc status in assistant is normal and disconnects when radio is off, using assistant v1.4 and all components updated, i have tried several sats, could be that my sats are some older version?
That is odd - if the LED in the DSM2 sats are solid, and the LED on the A2 receiver is solid green, then you should be able to open up the CHANNEL mapping and set things up. I am not sure if there is an older version of the DSM2 sats, they are all "older" tech, never understood why we don't use DSMX.
Supreme Balloon is offline Find More Posts by Supreme Balloon
RCG Plus Member