SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 28, 2012, 01:23 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,092 Posts
Complaint
All of my violations

I admit to breaking the rules occasionally but I'm no worse than a lot of members using LTUP. I believe that I am either being singled out by another member or moderator who reports me constantly.

Also, why am I not allowed in "Moderator Appeal"?
seanpcola is offline Find More Posts by seanpcola
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:19 PM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Here is a link that explains how the appeals process works: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551788

Basically, an unedited post can be appealed by requesting an appeal in Site Suggestions / Complaints. The admin will then move that post to Moderation Appeals.

I don't know if you're being singled out or not, but that wouldn't be possible if your posts weren't breaking rules. The moderators only evaluate posts that have been reported. If you want to avoid being warned, make sure your posts don't break site rules.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar