SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 08, 2012, 06:46 PM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
7,597 Posts
Yes it does Paul. Sorry you had to go through that. I'm very glad your doing much better!
SkylineFlyer is offline Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2012, 06:49 PM
Let me Fly please :^)
Montreal,Canada
Joined Mar 2003
3,684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineFlyer View Post
Yes it does Paul. Sorry you had to go through that. I'm very glad your doing much better!
Thanks but now I got more problems......guess I'm getting old.
Kidney desease and the treatement has damage my optical nerves.
So I got good days and bad days

Good days is when I can fly
Paul-RC is offline Find More Posts by Paul-RC
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:14 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,597 Posts
Or build, right?
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:16 PM
Montreal,Canada
Joined Mar 2003
3,684 Posts
Quote:
Or build, right?
My floats are on primer now and I'm working on the markings for the fuselage and wing.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 11:26 PM
Montreal,Canada
Joined Mar 2003
3,684 Posts
Good thing I'm on vacation I spent the whole day on the beaver making the decals and doing some weathering and working on the floats.
Its getting there but still more details to add
Old Oct 08, 2012, 11:32 PM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,597 Posts
Looking good Paul!
Old Oct 08, 2012, 11:35 PM
Montreal,Canada
Joined Mar 2003
3,684 Posts
Quote:
Looking good Paul!
Thanks SkylineFlyer

I tell ya Flyzone got it right on that one, thats why I'm so motivated to work so much on it.
Old Oct 08, 2012, 11:51 PM
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Oct 2012
99 Posts
ok.... newb here but hehe !

I've been flying park flyers for about 4 months, so I was looking for the next step up !
I have always liked beavers, but is this gonna be to much of a step up ? I would only be doing wheels for along while but want to kick it up a notch !

be truth full !

Ray
rjs62 is offline Find More Posts by rjs62
Old Oct 08, 2012, 11:58 PM
Montreal,Canada
Joined Mar 2003
3,684 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjs62 View Post

I've been flying park flyers for about 4 months, so I was looking for the next step up !
I have always liked beavers, but is this gonna be to much of a step up ? I would only be doing wheels for along while but want to kick it up a notch !

be truth full !

Ray
Nothng but the truth here
Well this one I havn't flown it just yet but mi guess is that it will be a real nice flyer.
If your doing really well with the park flyers my guess is that you should be fine.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:02 AM
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Oct 2012
99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-RC View Post
Well this one I havn't flown it just yet but mi guess is that it will be a real nice flyer.
If your doing really well with the park flyers my guess is that you should be fine.
thanks !

I'm gonna do it ! hope the learning curve isn't to hard on it hehe !
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:06 AM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,597 Posts
Quote:

be truth full !

Ray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-RC View Post
Like Paul said, this flys just like a park flyer. Comes in slow, lands soft. Takes off in short order, and lands in short order too. It will take off and land in grass no problem. Watch my video for the taxing through the grass. The plane is so light and the main gear is so far forward you have little to no chance of tipping on its nose. Not saying that its not possible though. Its definitely not tooooo much of a step up. It is a slight step up because it comes with flaps, but the nice thing is that you will get a 6 ch rx that comes with it so you shouldn't need to buy another one. Its a great price too. GET IT!
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:21 AM
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Oct 2012
99 Posts
Quote:
Like Paul said, this flys just like a park flyer. Comes in slow, lands soft. Takes off in short order, and lands in short order too. It will take off and land in grass no problem. Watch my video for the taxing through the grass. The plane is so light and the main gear is so far forward you have little to no chance of tipping on its nose. Not saying that its not possible though. Its definitely not tooooo much of a step up. It is a slight step up because it comes with flaps, but the nice thing is that you will get a 6 ch rx that comes with it so you shouldn't need to buy another one. Its a great price too. GET IT!
the store I'm dealing with only has the plane with the tactic any link so I think I'm gonna go with the spectrum radio they have .

good bad choice ? or should I get the Radio with the receiver and scrap the anylink ?
Old Oct 09, 2012, 12:47 AM
Hawk Fanatic
Joined Jul 2008
7,597 Posts
Quote:
the store I'm dealing with only has the plane with the tactic any link so I think I'm gonna go with the spectrum radio they have .

good bad choice ? or should I get the Radio with the receiver and scrap the anylink ?
You can go with the stock rx, anylink and spektrum radio. Have them set it up for you though. OR you can sell the stock rx and anylink and just use a spektrum radio and spektrum rx. Your choice. Your not limited in options with this plane.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 08:35 AM
Foamie Freak!
United States, NC, Cornelius
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
My LHS wouldnt trade me out of the Tactic RX that came with mine, he said he had way too many laying around already. I know a few guys that fly stuff with the Anylink and Tactic RX with no problems, but I feel better with a full range Spektrum in it.....
Leather Helmet is offline Find More Posts by Leather Helmet
Old Oct 09, 2012, 11:15 AM
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined Jan 2006
192 Posts
dhc beaver

Not to sideswipe this thread..Just an inquiry..I was on the HK site ( USA )for something else and saw a DHC beaver..1800mm w/s,1200 mm L, ARF, balsa, 2650 grms, Req:s 3542 motor,60A esc+ubec,4000 mah..3-4S battery, 4 +2 servos and prop etc.
Anyone seen or know anything about this plane. A friend has the Eflite version.
touche is offline Find More Posts by touche