HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Apr 12, 2014, 04:50 PM
Joined Jul 2013
21 Posts
Help!
first beginner plane, help

please help me with the construction, i have this motor c2024 1600kv along with a 500mah battery, 7 inch propeller ( http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...00kv_17g_.html ) and a 6mm depron, can someone suggest a scratchbuilt beginner plane which can be compatible with this motor, if no scratchbuilt is available in the site, can someone please help me with the dimensions of the wing and fuselage to be able to fly the plane properly, thanks. ive tried building the blue baby 24 in wingspan at first however i could not fly it properly. a beginner plane or a glider type of plane is ok.
erwinrommel is offline Find More Posts by erwinrommel
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread