HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by wamsy55, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 11:38 PM
Team 3DHS
wamsy55's Avatar
Nashville , Tennessee
Joined Jan 2009
5,466 Posts
Discussion
3DHS 48" Edge with Radio View

48 Edge Radio View (4 min 36 sec)
wamsy55 is offline Find More Posts by wamsy55
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2012, 03:24 PM
Pilot Francis 😄
RCPilot1234's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Brighton
Joined Jan 2012
1,698 Posts
Loved the video Wamsy!

I'd be interested to hear how you made the stick cam mount As an RC Video producer myself (RadioControlAviation - Pilot Francis Harris), I've had trouble with keeping my Canon 550D in place when filming my stick movements. It usually just falls to the left or right as I simply keep it in place using a neckstrap. To have a proper mount like yours would be great!

Thanks
RCPilot1234 is online now Find More Posts by RCPilot1234
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TBS Discovery Pro Test
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2012, 06:19 PM
Team 3DHS
wamsy55's Avatar
Nashville , Tennessee
Joined Jan 2009
5,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPilot1234 View Post
Loved the video Wamsy!

I'd be interested to hear how you made the stick cam mount As an RC Video producer myself (RadioControlAviation - Pilot Francis Harris), I've had trouble with keeping my Canon 550D in place when filming my stick movements. It usually just falls to the left or right as I simply keep it in place using a neckstrap. To have a proper mount like yours would be great!

Thanks
Nice channel!

I am using a Go Pro to film and am using just a normal Go Pro mount to attach it to my transmitter tray.

I will post some pictures of my setup with a good camera soon. The mount is not fully done, and this video was more of me just testing it all out.
wamsy55 is offline Find More Posts by wamsy55
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2012, 07:22 PM
Pilot Francis 😄
RCPilot1234's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, Brighton
Joined Jan 2012
1,698 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamsy55 View Post
Nice channel!

I am using a Go Pro to film and am using just a normal Go Pro mount to attach it to my transmitter tray.

I will post some pictures of my setup with a good camera soon. The mount is not fully done, and this video was more of me just testing it all out.
Awesome!

Many thanks for the help
RCPilot1234 is online now Find More Posts by RCPilot1234
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TBS Discovery Pro Test
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 04, 2013, 05:20 PM
Registered User
Mr Oz's Avatar
Joined Feb 2012
107 Posts
Who's transmitter tray are you using? Awesome flying, your video's are very helpful.
Mr Oz is offline Find More Posts by Mr Oz
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 04, 2013, 05:22 PM
Team 3DHS
wamsy55's Avatar
Nashville , Tennessee
Joined Jan 2009
5,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Oz View Post
Who's transmitter tray are you using? Awesome flying, your video's are very helpful.
I custom built it for myself out of aluminum and plexiglass.
wamsy55 is offline Find More Posts by wamsy55
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold EF 48'' Edge $300 LPU with free 3DHS 47'' SHP hone1er Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Aug 13, 2012 11:52 PM
Question 3DHS Edge 48 and 58" Heli2Crash 3D Flying 2 Mar 11, 2012 08:34 AM
Sold 3dhs 48" edge 540 ERGO60SX Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Mar 02, 2012 05:59 PM