HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM
Joined Nov 2007
746 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonH View Post
No that isn't normal.. Do you have some sort of slow spool up programmed into your radio? Or could be like a soft start or something programmed into your esc?
I think that's what it is, just looking over the settings.. I can't find the Timming this motor uses so might just stick with 6 and i don't know the PWM either so.. 8khz it is too.. i need to set the startup speed to FAST not slow
itsparks is offline Find More Posts by itsparks
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Joined May 2011
3,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsparks View Post
is a 1100 good for 1-2 flights ? My radio can determine how many MAH the receiver pulls from the receiver battery, so i could set an alarm

just going to start programming tonight setting my throws. Already have my landing gear working up and down, and my butter fly. Just have to adjust the butterfly throw for the Elevator.. ( not sure how many mm's to use.. )
Every 4-5 flights I charge the 1100RX pack. It takes 13 min to charge this pack back up with my charging unit (5C). I put back 600-800mah, this depends on flight conditions and the way you fly. With your TX you should be able to monitor this too...Those Jeti RC TX's do everything under the sun, even talk !! Those controls you have programmed into your Habu sure look strange ITsparks!
ZACATTACK is offline Find More Posts by ZACATTACK
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Joined Nov 2007
746 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZACATTACK View Post
Every 4-5 flights I charge the 1100RX pack. It takes 13 min to charge this pack back up with my charging unit (5C). I put back 600-800mah, this depends on flight conditions and the way you fly. With your TX you should be able to monitor this too...Those Jeti RC TX's do everything under the sun, even talk !! Those controls you have programmed into your Habu sure look strange ITsparks!
what you mean strange ?
itsparks is offline Find More Posts by itsparks
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Pursuit of Happiness
Brentwood, California
Joined Jul 2007
7,134 Posts
I had a Jeti spin 200 in my Jet Legend Hawk and it had extremely slow spool up even in it's fastest setting.... almost cost me the plane. After I blew two on 14s I went back to my tried and true castle creations and now the power is instant.

not sure if this is a jeti thing back don't fly it like that you will crash.... I has a small 35 amp jeti years ago that worked great and had a regular spool up

go over all your settings.... like you said look into the ESC for the lowest delay and fastest spool up something has to be off there
Ron101 is offline Find More Posts by Ron101
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Sep 2011
584 Posts
Itsparks, it might be in help mode? Most ESCs have a spool up speed setting, useful only on helix. Make sure heli mode and governor are off if available and choose the fastest spoolup speed. I doubt the slow spool up you are experiencing is related to timing or PWM, seems to be running ok at full throttle.
Castel101 is offline Find More Posts by Castel101