SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 12, 2015, 02:56 PM
Find More Posts by apilgrim
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Apr 2006
86 Posts
Discussion
ld Kodak Camera film cannister and coffee pods, what are they good for!

I have this O&R 60 engine 10 years ago, now I want to run it., having no tank that came with it, I thought this would fill the bill, so to speak. The coffee pods are good source of disposable fuel strainer. BTW, the tank capacity is 30ml.
apilgrim is offline Find More Posts by apilgrim
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2015, 02:26 AM
Find More Posts by Reginald
Belgium
Joined Aug 2004
4,823 Posts
Yes seen that trick before but problem is it's easier to find an Ohlsson here than finding an old film cannister since the digital camera's replaced the old ones...
Reginald is offline Find More Posts by Reginald
Old Jun 13, 2015, 09:46 AM
Find More Posts by BMatthews
B for Bruce
The 'Wack, BC, Canada
Joined Oct 2002
12,674 Posts
And even harder to find an old metal film container like that one. I daresay that it's more rare than the ENGINE! ! ! ! !
BMatthews is online now Find More Posts by BMatthews