HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 04, 2014, 07:18 PM
France, Aquitaine, Blanquefort
Joined May 2012
10 Posts
Discussion
Problem with switch vidéo HK and camera Pixim Seawolf.

Hello to all
I would like to connect two cameras on my Traxxas Summit to get a view front and back. For this I have a Pixim camera on the front and 1/3 Sony CCD 700 TVL Effio back. I connected the two cameras with a video switch HobbyKing. I attributed to an inter switch on my radio. No problem for that. As soon as I connect the two cameras on the switch, the image of the Pixim is very well against by the image of the Sony there are black stripes on the screen. I tried the three outputs of the switch and I tried with three switches HK but always the same.
I tried to connect two Sony cameras and there it works very well despite a slight latency when switching from one camera to another.
I hope someone knows the solution to this problem.
With this link you will see the video of the problem.
Excuse my english ...
Leniel is offline Find More Posts by Leniel
to remove ads between posts