Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 03, 2014, 10:47 PM
Brillion,WI 54110
Joined Jul 2009
593 Posts
Question
Always helped me out so far...now how about a canopy for the 50cc zero??

Everytime I had a part issue, you guys always came through for me and made it right. I really do appreciate that! A few weeks ago you did it again with the 50cc zero cowl I needed. Now I'm going to try my luck yet again I pulled a bonehead move and cracked my canopy now. Totally my fault....but would like to possibly purchase a new one. The website says out of stock...but I was hoping maybe there was one hidden away or the site just not updated? Thank you in advance yet again for any help you can give!
planebldr is online now Find More Posts by planebldr
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2014, 12:54 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
I have been trying to get the canopies ordered since the beginning of this year. We had about 10 canopies that came in last year but all of them were cracked in the same area, I suspect it was the way they packed them that made them all crack in the same location. I'm going to check with the person that dealt with CMP to see if I can get an update on the canopies.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old May 05, 2014, 02:26 PM
Brillion,WI 54110
Joined Jul 2009
593 Posts
Thanks for looking into it for me. I patched it together the best I could for now so I can at least still fly it.....just kind of bothers me now with it all together and nasty glue visable all over the canopy lol.
Old May 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
Ok so apparently 10 of them came in last month, I will go and get them from the parts department and hold onto them.
Old May 05, 2014, 11:41 PM
Brillion,WI 54110
Joined Jul 2009
593 Posts
So there's hope let me know if any of them are usable and if so I would love to purchase it. Thanks for the update!
Old May 06, 2014, 11:54 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
I looked over the canopies and they all look to be in pristine condition, PM me your contact number and I will call you to to charge you for the canopy.
Old May 08, 2014, 04:39 PM
Brillion,WI 54110
Joined Jul 2009
593 Posts
Got the shipping notification yesterday.....so its on the way. Thank you yet again for the help!
Old May 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
Brillion,WI 54110
Joined Jul 2009
593 Posts
Recieved the canopy today.....and it is prestine just as you said....even better shape than what the original was new. Thank you very much! You still keep your perfect track record with me