Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 19, 2014, 10:38 AM
Trauma-Heli
Houston, Texas
Joined Aug 2006
8 Posts
Discussion
HobbyKing fraud alert. DONT USE THEM

Well, I will atleast inform you all of what happened and you can make your own decision on if you want to order from the worlds worst supplier..
I ordered a part on January 18, 2014 and it was stated as shipped on January 22, 2014.
Item arrived via tracking on Bursary 10th, 2014 and that was the last time I heard any updates.
I sent an email requesting it be located or some kind of update on February 19th, 2014. On February 25th I got a reply. Yes that's right a week later they replied that they would start an investigation. Then on February 27th they email me back that the investigation would take 4-6 weeks.
WHAT?????????????
On march 4th I did a reversal of the charges and then pressed fraud charges on the company. Got my money back and as of this day March 19th, It not only hasn't arrived but there trying to redo the charges and get money from my credit card company who has told them to go suck it.
Every single email I received from them what a computer generated response. (see below)
This company sucks and is the worst I have ever dealt with.
Go ahead and order from them, or better yet, just burn your money.

Here are the emails I received from this crappy company

Allan P. (HobbyKing Support Centre)
To Me
Mar 9
## Please do not write below this line ##
Ticket #1058838: order 2008514842
Your request (#1058838) has been deemed solved.
To review, comment and reopen the request, please visit www.HobbyKing.com

Allan P., Mar 09 16:11:
Hi William,
I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way, William. Please be informed that we don't like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced as we're doing are best to assist customers. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. I sincerely apologize that this situation happened. We're still looking forward to continue supporting Hobbyking.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other concern/s. We're being more than glad to assist you. Thank you and have a nice day.
Regards,
Allan P.
Hobbyking Support Team

william, Mar 09 02:38:
well the reversal was done and my money is back.
now to post all these lame emails for others to see how bad your service is.

Allan P., Mar 08 19:06:
Hi William,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Upon checking, it shows that your order is still under investigation. You need not to worry as we're doing our all efforts for this to be resolved. We will send you notification once we already have all necessary information. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other concern/s. We're being more than glad to assist you. Thank you and have a nice day.
Regards,
Allan P.
Hobbyking Support Team

william, Mar 04 05:34:
a reversal for these charges is in process and fraud charges are being filed as well.
also, I have started posting my complaint on other websites so everyone can know that your company promises alot and delivers none.

Czarina A., Feb 27 19:48:
Hi William,
Good day! Thank you for waiting for our response and we apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking your concern, since you have already checked your goods with your local post office and there was no information, please be informed that I have made a request to open an investigation to look for your parcel. Once the requested investigation has been opened, please be informed that investigations typically take 4-6 weeks to complete. Rest assured we'll notify you by email as soon as we have any updates. Again, we apologize for this inconvenience. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
Thank you for emailing support, if you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards,
Czarina A.
HobbyKing Support Team

william, Feb 27 07:42:
it got to the usa on feb 10th and it still hasnt gotten to me from new york.
if it doesnt arrive by friday i will have a reversal done by my bank and also file fraud charges

william, Feb 26 01:03:
well according to the tracking it arrived in the usa on 2-10-2014
it has not been received by me and it has been 15 days.
so can you tell me why I have not received it.

Czarina A., Feb 25 22:00:
Hi William,
Good day! Thank you for patiently waiting for our response and we apologize for the inconvenience. I have checked your order 2008514842 and I see that as of 22/01/2014 via International (Registered) Air Mail. Please take note that you may track your tracking number RC001207315MY on this website, http://www.pos.com.my/pos/appl/service/sub_meltrack.asp and has 6-30 days transit time. If you did not receive the package, please contact your Local Post Office and Customs using your tracking number. If there would be no information by then, contact us back for further assistance. Looking forward for you to receive your parcel.
Have a great day ahead!
Thank you for emailing support, if you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards,
Czarina A.
HobbyKing Support Team

william, Feb 19 02:58:
i have not received this item and i also cannot track this item.
contact me with the location of this item that as of now says shipped but it isnt here.
ordered jan 22.
wa1emt@yahoo.com
WA1EMT is offline Find More Posts by WA1EMT
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2014, 06:25 PM
New Zealand, Marlborough, Blenheim
Joined Jun 2012
434 Posts
Choose your thread heading carefully as it is hardly Fraud, poor service yes but certainly not fraud. Just reading your problem am I correct in that you got your payment reversed but still expect to receive the item. Now that in itself may be Fraud!
otherhalf2 is offline Find More Posts by otherhalf2