Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 21, 2014, 09:24 PM
Pezzo
sydney AUSTRALIA
Joined Apr 2008
2 Posts
Discussion
Walkera QR X350 PRO

Can anyone advise me on a total equipment setup for Walkera QR X350 PRO including what transmitter and camera and Wifi equipment.
I am knew to this and any help would be appreciated , Also is the Walkera Pro easier to fly than DJI Phantom 2.
Cheers
Pezzo: confused:
PEZZO is offline Find More Posts by PEZZO
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
Joined Jun 2014
6 Posts
Equipment: It depends if you already have anything as there are different bundles available. For example I already had a LCD diversity receiver and wanted the iLook+ (1080P) so didn't buy the full bundle.

Walkera QR X350 vs DJI Phantom2 is down to personal preference they both offer the same features and both are the same difficulty to fly.

If this is your first RC Aircraft I strongly recommend buying a cheaper quad first you need to learn hand to eye co-ordination, flying with controls reversed when facing different directions, gentle movements and landing without rolling over.
Better to trash a cheap $150 micro quad where the parts are only $5 first.
SpearUK is offline Find More Posts by SpearUK