HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 13, 2013, 09:34 PM
Joined Aug 2003
2,616 Posts
Suggestion
Now you Need to back off

I edited my posts and they used words which are acceptable in my opinion, unless someone's filthy mind and slanted bias doesnt allow them to see that. They were considered everything from racist to profane to circumventing the swear filter. I complied with the requirements to edit until the overzealous and thin skinned moderator decided he would rather see me gone than allow me to even appeal to common sense and challenge the charge.

Now the only thing I can do is ask that you understand I tried to edit and now I cant even do that.
HELModels is online now Find More Posts by HELModels
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2013, 10:25 AM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
If you feel you've been given an infraction in error, feel free to appeal it. Here are the appeals guidelines: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551788.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar