HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 20, 2013, 11:48 AM
United States, TX, Avinger
Joined Jun 2012
40 Posts
I have completed 5 orders with them. I did receive the things I ordered and while I felt the business operation of taking and processing an order could have been better, They got the job done.

Their Customer Service was a bright spot and they responded in a timely way with accurate information. I purchased from them because they were the only ones that had an advanced version of product I wanted (a large electric FOX glider). They were very expensive compared to others, however they had the advanced versions and others did not.

Finally, in my opinion the BH website is a terrible customer experience. It is very slow, confusing and the design is awful. It is okay if one is just browsing airplanes and has a lot of time to kill.

I probably will purchase from them again. They get the job done and they will smooth out their issues in time as all companies that wish to be successful do. As far as I can tell they are good people that want to do right by their customers.

Just my humble opinion
kevin8092 is online now Find More Posts by kevin8092
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 20, 2013, 04:20 PM
Joined Mar 2013
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin8092 View Post
I have completed 5 orders with them. I did receive the things I ordered and while I felt the business operation of taking and processing an order could have been better, They got the job done.

Their Customer Service was a bright spot and they responded in a timely way with accurate information. I purchased from them because they were the only ones that had an advanced version of product I wanted (a large electric FOX glider). They were very expensive compared to others, however they had the advanced versions and others did not.

Finally, in my opinion the BH website is a terrible customer experience. It is very slow, confusing and the design is awful. It is okay if one is just browsing airplanes and has a lot of time to kill.

I probably will purchase from them again. They get the job done and they will smooth out their issues in time as all companies that wish to be successful do. As far as I can tell they are good people that want to do right by their customers.

Just my humble opinion
Hi kevin8092,

We truly appreciate the feedback and continued support. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback is very helpful in us achieving that. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

-Renee
BH CSR Renee is offline Find More Posts by BH CSR Renee