Old Today, 06:14 PM
Lt Col, USAF
United States, IL, Swansea
Joined Jan 2010
220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Hi,

WOW, you have put a lot of time into this Had I known you were that concerned about this I would have come up with a solution for you earlier.

To answer your question, I would fly any of my planes like that, BUT, I know you also want a perfect system. PM me your full name and address, and I will send you a new TX board to try. This will quickly tell you once and for all if it is your Dragon Link TX or something else.

Mike
Now that's AWESOME customer service!!!! I PM's you as requested.

I did a lot of searching on this thread about this issue and you had told folks to go ahead and fly. I just wanted to see if there was actually a problem since it happens on all the receivers.

I really appreciate this.

Kevin
kc10kevin is online now Find More Posts by kc10kevin
Old Today, 06:31 PM
Just another user
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, Naerum
Joined Feb 2011
741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc10kevin View Post
Now that's AWESOME customer service!!!! I PM's you as requested.

I did a lot of searching on this thread about this issue and you had told folks to go ahead and fly. I just wanted to see if there was actually a problem since it happens on all the receivers.

I really appreciate this.

Kevin
In all the cases I've seen, the few lost packages haven't been a problem at all

However, if you do get a new TX from Mike.
- If the new TX solves the problem, I would very much like to get your old TX for testing, so we can see what's going on. While this haven't had any influence on performance, a lot of user feel uncomfortable with the flashes.

- If the new TX doesn't solve the problem, get me an e-mail and I'll get a test-bench setup in my end and ask you to test a few things
Dennis Frie is online now Find More Posts by Dennis Frie