New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 05, 2014, 12:09 PM
Find More Posts by JetiJetman
Joined Sep 2014
3 Posts
Power Jazz program card issue?

I have two Power Jazz 63v ESCs that I had used some time ago, one in a large EDF and the other in a Hele but both have sat in a draw since. One of them has now been fitted into a converted "50cc" Extra along with a large out runner motor and will be powerd by a 12s lipo pack. Unfortunately I have no accurate memory of how these Jazz ESC had been programed but know at least one is set up in hele mode and poss the other with low timing to suit an in-runner for the Nue motor that was in the 120mm EDF. To be safe I have now purchased a 9305 Programing card to both check and adjust them if needed. My problem is when I connect up the program card all its LEDs light up for a second and then just all quickly go out again?. I have tried using the card with a motor both connected and disconnected to the ESC . I have tried connecting the card to a powered RX and then with a RX battery connected to the card alone, with the main 12s battery connected to the ESC and also wile disconnected all with this same result. I have tried both ESCs in all combination's but have now ran out of options. They cant both be duff as they were working fine, just were could I be going wrong?
Thanks in advance for any incite, Mark V
JetiJetman is offline Find More Posts by JetiJetman
to remove ads between posts