HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 16, 2014, 06:26 PM
United States, FL, Gainesville
Joined May 2014
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
On board baro bmp085 sucks tons ... I did replace mine with an external ms5611 ... alt hold now is practically perfect using the simple multiwii logic
1) well I set it up to switch between angle and horizon modes. not sure if its just me or what. It seems that horizon mode is more stable. cant say its a drastic difference but it seems that way to me.

2) testing the baro hold it now only varies between1-2 feet. quad still has a rotation problem counter clockwise. not a fast turn but gradual. have to correct it every few seconds.

3) gonna try and set a dead zone around 1500 on the throttle hopefully that will help with the up and down.

e lm:
gonna give the baro a little more time and then maybe go for the external one.
dwroberts66 is online now Find More Posts by dwroberts66
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2014, 02:21 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,994 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwroberts66 View Post
1) well I set it up to switch between angle and horizon modes. not sure if its just me or what. It seems that horizon mode is more stable. cant say its a drastic difference but it seems that way to me.

2) testing the baro hold it now only varies between1-2 feet. quad still has a rotation problem counter clockwise. not a fast turn but gradual. have to correct it every few seconds.

3) gonna try and set a dead zone around 1500 on the throttle hopefully that will help with the up and down.

e lm:
gonna give the baro a little more time and then maybe go for the external one.
1500 dead zone is too much

there are two dead zone .. one for stick control and one for alt-hold

the one for alt hold I-m having around 200/300 that is a wide range for avoid any input change in the altitude

1-2 feet is not too bad ... I get better then this on ms5611 ... but for RTH less then 1 meter error in altitude is more then enough
e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70